Jacobston's Uniform Mod

9 years 1 month ago #97 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Jacobston's Uniform Mod
Well Jacobston, if i understand well, my French SAS uniform is ready and available in your pack ? :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #98 by jacobston
Replied by jacobston on topic Jacobston's Uniform Mod

Nikita wrote: Well Jacobston, if i understand well, my French SAS uniform is ready and available in your pack ? :)

Your French SAS uniform will be released in Jacobston's Uniform Pack v9.0, probably tomorrow or Thursday. :mm1:

EDIT: Do you have any preferences about which uniform this replaces? Because I was thinking about making it the French Resistance uniform, of the soldiers we meet at the end of the mission. That way it wont interfere too much with the mission (and it would be cool having other SAS soldiers there), and you will still be able to use the uniform on multiplayer maps.
It is also possible to change the uniform afterward, to if you want it in SP it is only the rename of a file away.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #99 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Jacobston's Uniform Mod
Well, you know, i'm a classic player, i don't use any graphic or texture mods for now and i really don't know how this mod stuff works. For me, as i see it, i just want to be able to use this French uniform in any map, MP or SP, as my standard uniform. I don't know what it implies, technically, and even if it's possible. Don't worry, just do your best and i'll see that. In any case, thanks for your work and your time. :gj:
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacobston

9 years 1 month ago #100 by Max.
Replied by Max. on topic Jacobston's Uniform Mod
Hi Jacob, can you add in your v9.0 pack russian winter uniform? I sent you materials for it. only on your free time :sarcy: Thanks for your work :gj:

9 years 1 month ago #101 by jacobston
Replied by jacobston on topic Jacobston's Uniform Mod
It probably won't be in pack v9.0, but I will have it updated at some point, so don't worry about that. And I did get your materials, so thank-you for those. :gj:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Max.

9 years 1 month ago #102 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker
Replied by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker on topic Jacobston's Uniform Mod
the civilian clothing of the partisans can be selected if their item numbers are in the mpmaplist entries and you have the mp_ models from one of the civilian uniform mods installed.

It would be fine to have some more soldier models that can be used for bots in co-op mode and don’t need to replace any original models/uniforms, just copy e.g. EN09.4ds and rename to FR01.4ds or another name not used in original game and put in other textures. As I have almost finished a French version of the Sherman tank, I’d like to suggest a French tank crew uniform. Don't know if the picture really shows such a uniform, guess they had other helmets

Also nice would be a British female mechanic uniform, rank 2nd Subaltern based on one of the female German uniforms, although I guess it should have trousers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacobston

• spartacus birthday is in 1 day (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 2 days (39)
  • Wójt birthday is in 6 days (28)