4ds plugin for 3ds max.

9 years 9 months ago #1 by Wójt
4ds plugin for 3ds max. was created by Wójt
I downloaded the program 3ds max 2015.
Then I downloaded the plugin 4ds.
I jump me an error that the plugin is the wrong version.
Could someone give me a link to download the plugin for 3ds Max 2015 or 3ds max older version? :embarassed:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 9 months ago #2 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic 4ds plugin for 3ds max.
The plugin is compiled for the 64-bit version of 3ds Max 2013 and above.
For 32-bit Windows and older 3ds Max version it won't work.

However the version we have in our download section is outdated. I've attached the latest version, it still goes into the plugins folder and i'd suggest to remove the old .dli file.

If you want to import a .4ds file now, simply use the import function of 3ds Max and select 4ds format. YOu can also import bin and klz. But it's still in the works.
Hope hdmaster will finish it asap. Then with export option of course 8)

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

9 years 9 months ago #3 by NL
Replied by NL on topic 4ds plugin for 3ds max.
So....any one trying to make hd2 widescreen capable? It was done with Mafia and that is same LS3D engine. Would be so cool to have the game fullscreen.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #4 by jacobston
Replied by jacobston on topic 4ds plugin for 3ds max.
I ran into a problem attempting to modify the German backpack. It seems that whenever I try to change it (or any hat), it will not appear in the game, and will cause a crash if I remove it from my inventory. :undecided:

NL wrote: So....any one trying to make hd2 widescreen capable? It was done with Mafia and that is same LS3D engine. Would be so cool to have the game fullscreen.

That would be nice :nod: I just got a new monitor and running HD2 windowed is a bit irritating. All I know on the topic is here.
Attachments:

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #5 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic 4ds plugin for 3ds max.
For resolution 1280x720 the first line is:
0c 00 00 05 00 00 D0 02 00

*should make a backup copy (export) of HD2 key from regedit or the game resolution can be re-set from the setup.exe from game folder and the regedit key will be modified to that resolution, so no harm done.

I dont use widescrees so the text and buttons in game menu wasnt aligned correctly.

The one who hesitates is lost !

9 years 9 months ago #6 by NL
Replied by NL on topic 4ds plugin for 3ds max.

NL wrote: So....any one trying to make hd2 widescreen capable? It was done with Mafia and that is same LS3D engine. Would be so cool to have the game fullscreen.

That would be nice :nod: I just got a new monitor and running HD2 windowed is a bit irritating. All I know on the topic is here. [/quote]

Yes I found that too but it only stretches the screen and hides some info like health and ammo. I'm hoping that someone knows how to properly resize the images and reposition the HUD. But I guess it's too hard or impossible otherwise I think it would already have been done.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)