Extending community.

3 years 3 months ago #7 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic Extending community.
Can anyone register to moddb.com ??
I mean, who ever wants to publish some work there, will add it himself, not by anyone else.

The one who hesitates is lost !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #8 by MR.47
Replied by MR.47 on topic Extending community.
You got it all wrong guys and here's the explanation of the "I got the idea from Jakub "thingy

What I ment by that that when he posted his mod on moddb platform I said why not just the whole community do that move and start to get revolutionize to deliver the quality and the good use of assets and programs and everything else also populating the game more and make dozens of mods so basically I wanted to make the game get Attention from multiple community on a popular community

Because after what snowman told me once I talked about the activities of the forums before the editor getting up to the release " we're not so active on the forums but the discord server "

I just wanted to clarify everything
And sorry Jakub because I didn't clarify that early.

Camouflage is the colour of fear... I have no need to hide from my foes... I have no fear of death. My colours I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live - I am proud to die".
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

3 years 3 months ago #9 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Extending community.
H&D2 needs attention from a lot more places, not just moddb and similar websites.

It's going to be a topic in the Communication's office. Already have plenty of ideas, but it's important to not overwhelm everyone at the moment. It's good to see old players rejoining and new ones discovering this game for the first time. People have private lives that are more important than gaming. Actually realized that my unfortunate delays to work on releasing the offices to the community, helped not adding too much pressure on our friends. Still think it's possible to release them by Christmas somehow...

I think it's very important to develop good relationships with other communities, introduce them to H&D2 and become friends. RpR already has all the resources thanks to BetterYouThanMe who has made sure we have everything we need to keep this game going. Now it's a new era and this game will become more and more popular, at least to those who already know it exists.

We will get to ModDB, Steam, GoG and other modding/ gaming platforms as soon as we can present our goals and some guarantees for a brighter future. Nobody is going to start playing/ modding old games, unless there is still a drop of nostalgia left in their memory :heart:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: p.jakub88, MR.47

3 years 3 months ago #10 by MR.47
Replied by MR.47 on topic Extending community.
Thanks snowman you just summarized what I wanted to express but I had no words to describe..
Truly amazing feeling when you play an old game with a friend who's also played a long with you before the same old game . Just nostalgic.
I hope you liked my idea of expanding the community and I forgot to tell you Happy New Year. Happy New Year everyone.

Camouflage is the colour of fear... I have no need to hide from my foes... I have no fear of death. My colours I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live - I am proud to die".
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, p.jakub88

3 years 3 months ago #11 by WANGER
Replied by WANGER on topic Extending community.
Thanks you too happy new year and to your family
The following user(s) said Thank You: MR.47

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)