Some Information About Myself

12 years 2 months ago #1 by Ultimate Force
Some Information About Myself was created by Ultimate Force
Hi Guys! :)

I know most people don't know me very well as I didn't write an application when I joined RpR. As Bill let me join without me having to post an application on the forum. So I would like to give some information about myself now as a member of the RpR clan. Sorry that I didn't introduce myself sooner as I've been busy with work and playing.

Name: Steve Harris (Ultimate Force)
Languages: English and German
Favourite Weapons: Springfield (Optics) and MAS MLE 36
Favourite Maps: Brest, Libya1, Burgundy2 and Hunedora

This is my first time that I've been in a clan, and its great to be a member of such a brilliant clan, which has so many experienced players.

I've been playing H&D2 Sabre Squadron now for about 4 years. Most players wouldn't of known me until a few months ago as I was playing on the older version of H&D2SS with my friend, Sniper Elite. I didn't actually install the 1.12 patch until December last year, and my name was Robin Hood and not Ultimate Force.

I really enjoy playing co-op missions with other players and taking part in the RpR coop events. I sometimes play occupation in H&D2 but I usually get bored of it after a short while.

You would normally find me playing on the RpR servers or on the =HDS= Spain server with Talo. I love the one life servers especially as it stops all the rambos going around blasting everything and getting themselves, and their teammates killed.

TeamSpeak3 is installed on my computer, I just need to get a headset, so that im able to communicate with everyone as I can only listen at the moment.

Well its a pleasure to play with you all and if you would like to know a bit more about me then please ask. :gj:

Also im not sure how it works, but I would like to start ranking soon. 8)

Thank You! :love:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morty, Simon
The topic has been locked.
12 years 2 months ago #2 by Domi
Replied by Domi on topic Re: Some Information About Myself

Ultimate Force wrote: I love the one life servers especially as it stops all the rambos going around blasting everything and getting themselves, and their teammates killed.

Well said! :D
12 years 2 months ago #3 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Re: Some Information About Myself
Hey Steve glad to have you with us. God bless.

Can't wait for you to get a headset. Pepper also needs one. Hope he gets
one soon also.

About the ranking. Yeah, I think we have to talk about that either on
RpR forum or with me on Skpye. All you need to do is tell me date and
time when you can rank. You can't go from one rank to another in less
than one week.

Thanks for sharing all the info Steve. Talk soon

Flo

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ultimate Force, Simon
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #4 by Simon
Replied by Simon on topic Re: Some Information About Myself
Name: ŻółtyDziub
Languages: Poland and England
Favourite Weapons: MAS MLE 36 and Engelsk Enfield
Favourite Maps: Libya2, Libya3, Africa1 and Africa2

This is my first time as I am in the clan. In most playing HD2 was always a loner and I preferred to do the same missions and things like sparring at all I did not care.

But now I'm ready to play with the team, with friends!

I live in Poland in Katowice I am 16 years old and I go to school for the last or third class. In the game with HD2 playing games at the age of 11 years.
So we can say that I have big experience.

Mostly I play co-op only, so you can find me there. On all the available servers in the HD2 in this mode. Mostly I play only on weekends but it's possible that sometimes I will play there in a week an hour or two.

I think that game with me will be much more interesting. I recommend for the future :) I really tell you that the HD2 still have not met such nice guests like you. After one year away, right now I returned to the HD2 and I will now not play on my own as I said only with friends.

Once you have installed the HD2 is when I came into the game I met a player Caitlyn. This is a really nice friend. Really nice playing with him and I also think that the rest of the members =RpR= be the same or better :)

Thank You :)

:lol:
11 years 11 months ago #5 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Re: Some Information About Myself
You had to create another post with this, but maybe
that's my mistake.

Okay, first of all, please tell us how do you want
us to call you? Zolty or...

2nd, it's Catalin, but to not have problems you can
call him Cat, like we all do.

You can start your one week trial, basically this
weekend and the next weekend. Play when you can and
try to be active on the forums so we can know each
other better. There are lots of great guys you'll
meet in the near future.

You can start by adding `=RpR=Trial your_nickname`
or `=RpR=your_nickname (Trial)`. See you on the
battlefield :gj:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Simon
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #6 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic Re: Some Information About Myself
Hehe, you can call me "Cat", in Romania my name is like "Cătălin" or "Cătă" but in english ill keep it "Catalin" or just simply Cat

PS ~ I'm not a cat.. LoL

I'm joking.. (^_^)

maybe in other countries this stupid damn name "Catalin" or "Catlin" is a girl name :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :/ like Norbert known me as a girl (if he wasn't joking about that) :D; in my country its a boy name :D ~ "Kateline" i think its a girl name in USA or UK ~ I dunno :undecided: I don't think the admins will let me change my name so it remains the same.... :whistle:

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese
The following user(s) said Thank You: Simon
  • spartacus birthday is in 6 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 7 days (39)