Joining to =RpR=

8 years 1 week ago - 8 years 1 week ago #1 by ShayoX
Joining to =RpR= was created by ShayoX
Hello! My name is Klaudiusz (please call me Shay), i am 14 years old, born 2002.01.29 and i live in Poland, Brodnica.
First time i saw H&D2 was in 2010 i was 8 years old and asked my parents to buy me that game.
Finally the game reached me, installed it and passed training (it took me idk about 1 hour, it was difficult to learn controls for me back then)
and then i started Operation Snowball, i couldn't pass it whatever i have done, i bought redbull energry drink and i drank it, powered me up
and i finally passed Arctic 1, after that the levels were easy for me. 2012 came, my parents seperated it was huuge shock for me, i moved to Brodnica with mom and sister. I recieved new computer 5-6 months after i moved there, and of course installed H&D2 and other shooter games like Crysis. I was checking internet and i found something like =RpR= Clan because i was searching for mods ;). I got interested about clan and decided that i want to join and play with members and others since i knew how to play ONLINE thanks to this tutorial . Sadly my english was not very good and i failed to join of course. After that i played a lot, A LOT of Co-op and i really enjoyed it, (that's my favourite game mode in H&D2) years passed and 2015 came, i returned to forum with BoosT nickname, aaand i got banned, then some miracle happened and i was unbanned idk how (it wasn't general pardon), then i write an apology for what i did on new account (this one, Shay P. Cormac). Finally 2016 came, i was playing a lot of Counter-Strike, Team Fortress 2, Sniper Elite series and lots of other games (mostly on Steam platform). Of course nothing is perfect, i got annoyed by kids talking shit about my mother and something like that ;) That is usual on Origin, Uplay and Steam games, Lots of kids who think they are best. Then i moved to Hidden & Dangerous 2 to see what's goin' on the servers, how many players playing it. I was playing TLCs with =RpR= Members enjoyed these TLCs i was even checking forum, mostly topics and chatbox. Finally day came, today 2016.04.14 and i would want to become =RpR= member if you agree guys. :love:

Something more about my interests :^^: + My game skill is pretty good for me, i am the best on singleplayer because there is no lag and i can hit everything :D

I love WWE. My favourite wrestlers are: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Big Show, Rey Mysterio, Sheamus, Randy Orton, Triple H, CM Punk, Ryback, John Cena, Mark Henry, Kane and The Undertaker :yipi:
I love Old gray-white and colored movies based on WW2 and Western.
I love cartoons like Tom & Jerry and similar :sylvester:
I love racing games.
I love CO-OP Games :mm2:
I love H&D2 :rambo:
I love Mosin-Nagant and Lee Enfield Mk.1 :hunter: ( i think its mk1 i don't really checked it)
I love this forum and clan. :love:
I love English language, (of course it's not perfect ;) ) and i hope i will learn German language too. :rules:
I love to work in Photoshop.
I love to experiment with music using Audacity. :whistle:
I would like to see 2K Czech make H&D3, lots of players would return and buy new game, and enjoy it. :heart:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL, GATHERING

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 1 week ago - 8 years 1 week ago #2 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Joining to =RpR=
Nice list, Shay, but you don't love M&M's ? So, no way :devil: C'mon, just joking :D

EDIT : Don't know, but if Snow makes the decision, you better should add "I love pizzas" in your list ... :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, ShayoX

8 years 1 week ago #3 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Joining to =RpR=
I'm sorry to read your parents got divorced. Now you're the man in the house.
You should have a lot of responsability. That's what we require here, other than
having fun and slacking, in what order you like :D

I would love to have you in our family and learn more from you and vice versa :P

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShayoX

8 years 1 week ago #4 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Joining to =RpR=
I will be honest Shay: I am reluctant to accept you in the clan because of your age. Yes, you have grown in the last period and I have not seen you do strange things on the servers in the past months. So I am inclined to trust you and say yes, I just really hope I will not be sorry and that your "young spirit" doesn't run away with you when there are hard moments on the servers (we have seen this happen before with young members/admins). Keep in mind that wearing the =RpR= tags means that you HAVE to have your behaviour under control.

So yes from me.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 1 week ago - 8 years 1 week ago #5 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Joining to =RpR=
Well, i vote yes. Since Shay's beginning on playing TLC with us, i have noticed (when i was there myself) that he does his best to stick his role and follow TL orders, trying to do as a coop player. :gj: Just keep this way.

8 years 1 week ago #6 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic Joining to =RpR=
@Nik. - I like M&M's, but that is not important i think :P | And i will do my best to keep my TLC gameplay at its best. :gj:
@Snow. - Yes i will be responsible, and i would want to learn something from you ;)
@NL. - Thanks, i will keep that in mind and you won't be sorry. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)