What's up at home today...?

4 years 3 days ago - 4 years 3 days ago #1723 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic What's up at home today...?
Damn Nik! That's a nice set :gasp: How many decibels are you looking to pump out of that bad boy? :beat:
Dug up my old set as well, posted some samples on Discord yesterday of my neighbors being left for eurobeat :rofl:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 3 days ago - 4 years 3 days ago #1724 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic What's up at home today...?

Well Shay, about decibels, i don't know because my amplifiers are not equipped with level display but, considering the max power i can deliver with the two amplifiers running and, very most important parameter, the efficiency (called "rendement" in French) of my main loudspeakers, which is 94 db/1w/1m, believe me, it's not necessary to push the volume control very high to obtain a realistic level, and that's the main goal for me. Of course, as i explained to Damni some days ago, when a random neighbor here finds that it's a good idea to bother all the building by playing loud music at 11:45 pm, i wait until the morning and, at 08:00 am, when the jerk is still sleeping, i switch to DEFCON 3 during a couple of minutes and, usually, it's enough to make the message understood...
:sarcy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, ShayoX

4 years 3 days ago #1725 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic What's up at home today...?
Oh yeah, getting revenge on loud neighbors is one of the best things in the world :whistle: :lol:
I remember crashing their party once for drilling the day before past 10PM when nobody can be loud by law :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita

3 years 11 months ago #1726 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic What's up at home today...?
Only two thunderstorms today :rofl:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, Damni, Xiadz

3 years 11 months ago #1727 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker
Replied by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker on topic What's up at home today...?
my notebook turned itself off while I was playing very old game Battlefield 1942. This has happened to me before sometimes with Warthunder. With H&D2, I don't remember. I guess it’s a kind of self-protection of the device when the CPU temperature gets too high. I have no idea if the computer doesn't like BF 1942. The add-on was Secret Weapons of WW2, the map Mimoyecques… :upset: :devil:

3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #1728 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic What's up at home today...?
Tonight I also had to quit H&D2, CPU at 100%, the temperature was at ~55 deg on both
cores. After 2 minutes since I closed the game it's at 37 deg :yipi:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, ShayoX

• Lukasz birthday is in 1 day (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 8 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 9 days (39)