What's up at home today...?

2 years 4 months ago #1951 by Maki
Replied by Maki on topic What's up at home today...?
Today the London mist has come to Toulon  

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #1952 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic What's up at home today...?
@ Maquisard
Boire un coup avant de prendre un coup de vieux, en quelque sorte...

Attachment 4d5afdb99181bd45fc70c93ded1b0bef.png not found

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maki

2 years 3 months ago #1953 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic What's up at home today...?
Yeah, I remember you posted this last year. Great show, Ted. Thanks for reminding us :love:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maki

2 years 3 months ago #1954 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic What's up at home today...?
In tune with the season

Attachment IMG_20220109_130957_853.jpg not found

"Straight and narrow is the path."
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, Maki, jacobston

2 years 3 months ago #1955 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker
Replied by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker on topic What's up at home today...?
I'm using delivery services for food for such a long time now that I don't remember how a super market looks from inside.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Maki

2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #1956 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic What's up at home today...?
Against Covid 19, France announces today the authorization for the Nuvaxovid vaccine from the Novavax laboratory.

Attachment phptoLz8o.jpg not found

Unlike those from Pfizer and Moderna which use messenger RNA (mRNA) technology, and those from Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca which are viral vectors, Nuvaxovid is based on a process called "subunit", a vaccine technology well known, proven and widely used in the world, by example for vaccines against hepatitis B, meningococcal meningitis or whooping cough. Personally, I have so far refused vaccination against Covid 19 for two main reasons, on the one hand the lack of hindsight regarding mRNA technologies and viral vectors, and on the other hand to mark my disagreement with what I consider to be a unheard-of violent fury and a global stigmatization of refractory people by the French authorities who, still in my opinion and judging by recent behavior at the highest levels of the State, today seem to make it more a matter of principle than a matter of real public health. That said, I am not a primary Antivax, now that I have the choice of a product that inspires more confidence to me, and if all this circus were to continue, then I personally will choose to be vaccinated with the Novavax product.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Maki

• spartacus birthday is in 4 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 5 days (39)
  • Wójt birthday is in 9 days (28)