Worldwide news

2 years 2 months ago #457 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Worldwide news

"Straight and narrow is the path."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #458 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Worldwide news

More than 500 personalities and "experts", 65 countries, i don't know how many cameras and millions of dollars, euros or monkey money. Today opens in Brest the
One Ocean Summit . For me, one more great mass, in line with the COPs, the latest of which, that of Glasgow, showed how this kind of mountain could give birth to a mouse. For those who still believe in it, we meet afterwards to talk about it if you want. Yes yes, of course, i know the old song, it's evil to be pessimistic, you have to be optimistic, that's good. But life in this world taught me one thing, the pessimist is never caught off guard. So, of course, we will make solemn statements, we will set targets for the year 20xx, with percentages to two decimal places, we will make "commitments"... And later, we will say that, given the economic reality, these commitments cannot be kept. And we will apologize. And our cheeks will be salty, but not by sea water... O Lord, grant that i'm wrong...

Neither lesson nor morality, if history repeats itself it's because it's right.

Attachment 1105_one_ocean_summit.png not found

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

2 years 2 months ago #459 by snowman
Maybe a pessimist is only an optimist who doesn't want to have regrets

Are you going to Brest?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

2 years 2 months ago #460 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Worldwide news
No, i'll not go to Brest, i'll have a tour with my dog on the coast here, doing the colibri by picking what i can of the trash on the sand...
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Juanma66

2 years 2 months ago #461 by snowman
I wish I could join you to help

2 years 2 months ago #462 by snowman

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)