Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of Stalingrad FREE ON STEAM

9 years 11 months ago #1 by Serkses
Hello.
I found it while ago, free until 24.04!
Hope you enjoy! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: iBeLKa, jacobston

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #2 by iBeLKa
Watched gameplay video about this game, well, interesting game, need to try, but why then you get wounded, your HP automatically getting back? :o

^ ^

9 years 11 months ago #3 by Max.
need help. i have not powerfull PC but in summer i buy new. my question is: can i download Red orchestra 2 on other PC. this is game saved on my library? or not? now i download this game.

9 years 11 months ago #4 by iBeLKa
From your text i understood idea of buying new computer, but if you have game save folder, then files there inside, you can copy them to any place, and then on new PC just paste it ;)
Hope i helped you ^ ^

^ ^

9 years 11 months ago #5 by Hellcat

iBeLKa wrote: Watched gameplay video about this game, well, interesting game, need to try, but why then you get wounded, your HP automatically getting back? :o

I played this game long ago and I kind forgot how it looks like. It's kind of a exclamation sign and a box, and when that box empties, that doesn't mean that your health is low, it means you're suppressed, notice that your screen goes black and white, and when you take one shot you die, especially form a rifle (at least that's how I remember form singleplayer, maybe in multiplayer it's something else, I never tried mp)

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #6 by Hellcat
It's a great game and very realistic, I like the way how the player takes cover behind something and how you move inside the tank. Very realistic

edit: ... I liked this game so much that I even took my avatar from it's cover if you didn't notice :D

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)