8 years 8 months ago #1 by jacobston
Avatar Bug was created by jacobston
Hello,

I've been having a strange bug when I try to change my profile picture, and just wanted to know if anybody else knows anything about it.

When I try to change my picture, the text "Failed deleting avatar364.jpg" shows up, then it switches back to an avatar I used a long time ago. The proper avatar shows up on the sidebar, on the homepage, but on the forum and on my profile page it still shows me the old picture. Is this just a bug with the forum, or something wrong on my end?

As you can see at the bottom, I still see my old picture. For reference, this is what I am trying to change it to.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #2 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic Avatar Bug
Change old one to one of the avatars, that is in the forum avatar list and then change to new one.
And u can select "Use Default Avatar" and save until it runs out of your previous avatars and then "Use Default Avatar" and "Keep Current Avatar" will not appear, only forum avatars and file upload are selectable.

The one who hesitates is lost !
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacobston

8 years 8 months ago #3 by jacobston
Replied by jacobston on topic Avatar Bug
Thanks for the reply,

I've been trying that, though the site does not seem to be deleting the old avatar at all. It is always that same one that shows up. Is there a way to manually delete it? Would the picture be in my attachment manager or something, or do I just have to keep trying and hope it works?

8 years 8 months ago #4 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic Avatar Bug
One other way: select one forum avatar and then upload and save, save selecting Use Default Avatar until your avatar has no picture at all and then upload... and try with different browser...
I get the avatar with both ways but avatar in my profile is some old one and its stuck for good, doesnt go anywhere.

The one who hesitates is lost !
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacobston

• Lukasz birthday is in 9 days (41)