× Before posting here please make sure you have read our FAQ and if suitable our 'Play Online' and 'Create Server' tutorials

Please try to avoid general topic titles as: "Need help", "Problem occurred", etc.

FPS and micro hick-ups

6 years 7 months ago #1 by NL
FPS and micro hick-ups was created by NL
With my new system I was expecting fps to sky-rocket but the game does not seem to allow fps any higher than 100 fps, is this the same for you guys?

I also experience micro-hickups in the game and am wondering if this is only for me or do you experience the same? Maybe the 1070 card has a little trouble with an older game because of directx12 support? I am also running the voodoo full screen program but also did so on my old system. I don't seem to remmeber to have these hick-ups on that system.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShayoX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago #2 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic FPS and micro hick-ups

NL wrote: With my new system I was expecting fps to sky-rocket but the game does not seem to allow fps any higher than 100 fps, is this the same for you guys?

I also experience micro-hickups in the game and am wondering if this is only for me or do you experience the same? Maybe the 1070 card has a little trouble with an older game because of directx12 support? I am also running the voodoo full screen program but also did so on my old system. I don't seem to remmeber to have these hick-ups on that system.

I have the same problem with H&D2 and other old games, we are lucky that our DX12 gpus even run a 2004 game that has DX8 :rofl:
It is a real shame...There is also a possibility "IS" put FPS lock on H&D2 locking it at below 100 :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

6 years 7 months ago #3 by NL
Replied by NL on topic FPS and micro hick-ups
I am starting to think the hick-ups have something to do with network connectivity. Yesterday I hardly noticed any hick-ups and a different game I play also used to have some hick-ups but didn't today. So it is probably due to my provider.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #4 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic FPS and micro hick-ups
You mean like this? :D

"Straight and narrow is the path."

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)