× Before posting here please make sure you have read our FAQ and if suitable our 'Play Online' and 'Create Server' tutorials

Please try to avoid general topic titles as: "Need help", "Problem occurred", etc.

COOP own server problem

3 years 4 months ago #1 by kristiband
COOP own server problem was created by kristiband
Hi, I downloaded CMP_1.9 and did everything correctly. When I join a coop server especially the map Arctic 1, there are objectives and Sygurd is showing the path through the swamp, no bugs. But when I start my own server put the map Arctic 1, objectives are NOT there and Sygurd is just standing there and not moving and not talking and there are some bugs. Could you help me please? I really would like to play on my own server with a friend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 4 months ago #2 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic COOP own server problem
Hello kristiband and welcome to the board.

sounds like the game doesn't find the script files.
Please check if you have following folder in your HD2 directory:

Scripts/co_arctic1/
There should be some .scr files inside

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

3 years 4 months ago #3 by kristiband
Replied by kristiband on topic COOP own server problem
Thanks im glad somebody is keeping the game alive :D
Yep I just checked it its not there xd thanks for the help If I have any more problems ill write

3 years 2 days ago #4 by magic811
Replied by magic811 on topic COOP own server problem
Hi Forum, thanks for keeping HD2 online playing alive and a possibility.
I've been trying hard for the past months to get a server up and running for me and my son to play together as I am stationed in Sudan.
It's not working out and I wonder if it is possible to pyt in a request somewhere for a server that caters for 2 players only instead of 6 or 15 - as they are listed here https://www.rprclan.com/game-servers/game-servers-live ?

3 years 2 days ago #5 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic COOP own server problem
Hello :)

Have you tried setting up a server in LAN from in-game? Like everyone, you are always invited to play on our servers, join our events, public or private.

We intend to host as many servers as possible. Our problem right now is that servers are a bit unstable on the current host we use. Most of the time everything is fine. Sometimes, when we have more players playing together, we need to temporarily close down some of the servers.

How often do you plan to play with your son? If it's not daily, depending on availability from you and from us, it would be easier to create a different configuration on one of the servers and turn it on at request. If this doesn't work out, maybe we can try to set up a server for you for occasional use... meaning it's not always online, only when you two play and you have to turn it off when you stop playing.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

3 years 2 days ago #6 by magic811
Replied by magic811 on topic COOP own server problem
Hey Snowman,
Yes, tried that too and failed...
Its hard to say exactly when. Right now would be great :)

• 43 birthday is today (57)