× Before posting here please make sure you have read our FAQ and if suitable our 'Play Online' and 'Create Server' tutorials

Please try to avoid general topic titles as: "Need help", "Problem occurred", etc.

Server crash

2 years 4 months ago #7 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Server crash
No, the map pack installs in the game folder. So whatever you see in the CMP... all the folders there... Maps, Missions, Models, Scripts and Sound. They all go into your game folder like that, not a separate folder.

Did you make a separate folder for the map pack inside your game folder? Copy them to the main game folder. Maybe then it will work.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 4 months ago #8 by Jacco1972
Replied by Jacco1972 on topic Server crash
That worked thanks, i dont know why there was a seperate folder created.
But now maps run! awesome!.

Another question you might know, In the game there sometimes is a slight delay when pressing firebutton.
Just a milisec but its annoying, its in all maps. Something to do with settings? do i need to change anything?
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

2 years 4 months ago #9 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Server crash
I have no idea about the delay. Are you using an older computer? If so, try to lower the game's resolution and other settings from the setup.exe file you also find in your game folder. I've experienced lags when playing Vietcong earlier this year. It was a tournament and I had to play it on lowest resolution, which looked like crap, but I could play at my best

"Straight and narrow is the path."

• 43 birthday is in 2 days (57)