General Pardon

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #1 by snowman
General Pardon was created by snowman
Dear community,

The =RpR= clan has decided to unban most players that were banned in the past.
A few will stay banned because they REALLY used all their chances.

We decided this for several reasons:

- we hope those who got banned will now understand we have rules and respect them.
- we really believe in giving second (and third, and fourth) chances.
- we decided to make permanent bans very rare unless you just won't change your behavior.
- we realise the community is not getting any bigger, so we want to see if a general pardon works.

Some players just don't like rules and don't care about the enjoyment of others.

For these players we created a Deathmatch and Coop server where there are NO RULES, no admins.
Everything is allowed, we don't care. This means that anything that happens on these servers does not
concern us so do not come complaining on the forum about other players, cheaters, insulting and so on.
If you can't take it, don't play there.

We are still looking for players who want to manage these servers (change map configs and so on)

Be very aware that our rules still exist on the normal servers and that we will still ban players for not respecting them.
Also be aware that if you are banned on the normal servers you are also banned on the no rules servers. We hope in
the future to be ableto change this but for now it is simply a technological issue. So be very careful on which server you
are playing.

Our rules on the normal servers
Want to know if you are still on the banlist?

Enjoy our servers!

Regards,

=RpR= clan

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Soufiane

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #2 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic General Pardon

Yeah, general pardon, general amnesty, just as in my country's parliament sometimes (often ... :sarcy: ) ...

General we forget (almost) all ... General everyone is my friend ...

But what now ? What about those people who did attack our servers and website ? What about them ...?

Did they do right ? Do they have to be proud about what they did ? Do, you, all players banned with serious and actual reasons, understand about that ...?

About what we try to do ? About what we try to show ? That =RpR= staff isn"t a couple of assholes, that we're here to keep this game alive?

Understand ? Alive ! That means free of assholes, free of people who acts as just as wanting to kill it, to kill this game, its online community,
to kill what we like to share here : A gaming community, with different people of course, with different spirits but, i want to keep believing in it; with the same desire to keep the game alive and enjoy a common experience on it.

Now you're free, free to do what you want on this dedicated server we created just for you.

So, what now ?

Are you tough enough to pay a small feedback ? Are you tough enough to recognize what we did ?

Are you tough enough to shout your face, right here, right now, and to admit, publicly, the simple fact that you were wrong ... ?

Yeah, you people who maybe thinks you're hidden and, maybe, dangerous ... Are you tough enough ?

Persists and signs

EDIT 1 : @=RpR= admins : I know well that it is a private forum and so not everyone can see this post but, if you think it's a good idea,
feel free to move this post in a proper place ... :mm1:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL, Maki

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #3 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic General Pardon

Nikita wrote: Now you're free, free to do what you want on this dedicated server we created just for you.

So, what now ?

Are you tough enough to pay a small feedback ? Are you tough enough to recognize what we did ?

Are you tough enough to shout your face, right here, right now, and to admit, publicly, the simple fact that you were wrong ... ?

Yeah, you people who maybe thinks you're hidden and, maybe, dangerous ... Are you tough enough ?

Of course I carry no weight on this topic because I'm not a =RpR= member, but I fully agree with Nik. In my opinion we (I mean fair players) have some "valours" and I think that to create a no-rules server is not a so smart idea. It's like to say "We are scared because you can ruin our game, so we make a server for you". It's like if French Government said to ISIS "Hey guys, we have the French Guyana, go put your bombs there and leave Paris alone please". It's just a s..t in my opinion. Cheaters won.
But, I repeat, it's just my opinion...

-VIS ET HONOR-

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #4 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic General Pardon
No, it's like a hospital for those who take drugs. We don't blame you for taking drugs,
but you're not allowed to do it publicly, so we help you if that's what you want to do. It's
a place where you can do it, if that's all you understand. It's far better than starting a
war on drugs.

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

8 years 2 months ago #5 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic General Pardon
Ok Snow I understand the sense of your thought. Hope it will work ;)

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

8 years 1 month ago #6 by josua
Replied by josua on topic General Pardon
it does not work, you does not want to play by the rules, go to my server (DM-josua) Permanent
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

• 43 birthday is today (57)