H&D deluxe source code released

3 years 9 months ago #1 by MR.47
H&D deluxe source code released was created by MR.47
As the title says

I'm having the source code of the game me and my friend are the only one having it

So anyone interested in old game source code that can be modded and manipulated to make an effort to get good game or even better gameplay

The story goes since 3 months ago we asked for the source code from a former developer from Germany

I'll leave this source code only if people interested other than that the code is safe
No one will put it's own hands on it till you get interest the code is safe in Google drive cloud soon will be released here like it released in h&d.net

Camouflage is the colour of fear... I have no need to hide from my foes... I have no fear of death. My colours I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live - I am proud to die".
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShayoX, Doc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 9 months ago #2 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic H&D deluxe source code released
Hello there :D
The source code, even if it is for the first game :sozzled: would surely help :gj:
But make sure that you can distribute it legally, nobody wants 2K up their butts :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: MR.47, Doc

3 years 9 months ago #3 by MR.47
Replied by MR.47 on topic H&D deluxe source code released
It's all legal and we got promotion for it
So take it or leave it
We took it from the original development team member and he gave it to us from Germany
You want it?
1)yes. 2)no

Camouflage is the colour of fear... I have no need to hide from my foes... I have no fear of death. My colours I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live - I am proud to die".
The following user(s) said Thank You: Doc

3 years 9 months ago #4 by WANGER
Replied by WANGER on topic H&D deluxe source code released
YES We Want It
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xiadz, MR.47

3 years 9 months ago #5 by MR.47
Got your back but be careful if in the future a multiplayer mods appears you have to be careful due to hackers
Here's some small rules but effective :
1.the source code cannot be redistributed again make a backup copy of it
2.any change you make on source code you WILL have to put change log and backup copy and distribute it to the public
3.any thing you change or remake can be uploaded to the internet for free and free only
4.be nice and helpful to each other and cooperate on projects also any mod or change or even patch you make you can put it both here and on moddb website it got place for h&d deluxe
5.make a page forums for the game modding and interact with each other in it about the game modding
6.no hacking to the game OF ANYWAYS Even FOR Fun you can just play with the value only no hacks
7.(tip) you could load the maps and levels of h&d2 on 3dsmax and convert it to h&d deluxe as well as weapons and models

Good luck
Here is the code

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14GHDiaQDI6A31LwQ2rGqloFXtX-7zdhb/view

The following user(s) said Thank You: WANGER, Xiadz

3 years 9 months ago #6 by MR.47
Also if you don't have Google Drive I posted it again on moddb in games hidden and dangerous files
https://www.moddb.com/games/hidden-dangerous/downloads/hidden-and-dangerous-source-code-released

The following user(s) said Thank You: WANGER, Xiadz, Doc

• Lukasz birthday is in 5 days (41)