Opel Blitz truck from Bertgold - model origins?

3 years 5 months ago #1 by p.jakub88
Hello everyone,

i recently checked the opel_zima.i3d model from famous Bertgold mod for H&D Deluxe.

Does anyone know if there is another texture suited for the opel_zima.i3d destroyed version available in the Bertgold mod files? The original texture used on the destroyed Opel Blitz model gives it rusted rather than destroyed look - which i don't like. However, the intact model looks really good.

I wonder also where did they get this model from? I have a really hard time to find the source of the model. Does the Bertgold mod has any readme with credits section - where it specifies that? I would ask that questions the Bertgold mod author, but unfortunately he is no longer active.

See picture below.

"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #2 by WANGER
i saw opels like t his in Mortyr 2 For Ever Game but it seems he use base of hd2 winter truck or even mohaa spearhead not sure becosue i dont remembr if hd deluxe have it too

The following user(s) said Thank You: p.jakub88

3 years 5 months ago #3 by p.jakub88
Replied by p.jakub88 on topic Opel Blitz truck from Bertgold - model origins?
Thanks for the quick reply! :)

Yeah, it looks the same except for the wheels.

Do you have by chance a picture of the destroyed Opel Blitz truck Winter version from Mortyr 2? If such thing exists of course.

The following user(s) said Thank You: WANGER

3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #4 by WANGER
sorry i dont remembeer if there able to destroy vehicles but i might soon walkthorugh this game again and i go try to destroy this winter opel and let you know how it looks if is ever able to destroy it on this missions lol

3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #5 by p.jakub88
Replied by p.jakub88 on topic Opel Blitz truck from Bertgold - model origins?

WANGER wrote: sorry i dont remembeer if there able to destroy vehicles but i might soon walkthorugh this game again and i go try to destroy this winter opel and let you know how it looks if is ever able to destroy it on this missions lol

Thanks, but there is really no need for that. Being really curious myself, how the Opel Blitz truck Winter model actually look like in the Mortyr 2 PC game i watched a let's play on Youtube.

While the intact Opel Blitz truck Winter model used in the Bertgold mod is identical to the one from Mortyr 2 (except for the wheels), the destroyed model looks different (the original Mortyr 2 model is more similar in appearance to its Medal of Honor counterpart). The Mortyr 2 player blown up an Opel Blitz truck Winter model using MP-40.

See pictures below.

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

3 years 5 months ago #6 by WANGER
Well they had get inspired from somewhere :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)