GTA5 - not guilty your honor

4 years 3 months ago #1 by NL
GTA5 - not guilty your honor was created by NL
I am sure that anyone who plays the GTA series has at one time done this :)

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo, jacobston, Shay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 3 months ago #2 by Shay
Replied by Shay on topic GTA5 - not guilty your honor
Lol, ya got me. :rofl:
I've did that too, the massacre after doing that is huuuge. :rambo:
The fun is best when you got 5 stars chasing you. :hunter:
+ My favorite cutscene from this game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL, jacobston

4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #3 by NL
Replied by NL on topic GTA5 - not guilty your honor
I have been playing a lot of golf lately in GTA5, and slowly got better and better, first 6 under par as my record and after a long time -7, finished two times on -8 and was hunting for a -9 for a long time but you have to be lucky with the wind a bit to play birdies on each hole. Until today :)
I guess -10 should be possible if you also play an eagle with a chip in but in about a hundred games I only once played an eagle, so I guess this will be as good as it gets...

I am also still hunting for a hole in one which I never made, it is possible on hole 3 and 5, I have come close but close don't count ;)
Oh BTW, I don't use the spin option manipulating the ball...

Attachments:

4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #4 by jacobston
Replied by jacobston on topic GTA5 - not guilty your honor
Nice, can you golf like that in real life? ;)

I've been meaning to get that game for a while. Might have to now, GTA IV is not cooperating by running on Win 10...

Have you ever tried out the LCPD-FR mod? I used to play it in GTA 4, and I believe it is currently being made for 5. You can find it here if you like.

Essentially the mod lets you play as the police in the gta world. I find it meets a nice balance boring police procedures, and more action-packed chases. Plus, being gta, you can be excessive and brutal and nobody will raise any objections.. :rambo:

4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #5 by NL
@jacobston, nope I played golf in RL once and sucked at it ;)
Of course, golf is just a mini game in GTA5 and just something else to do, the simulator is not perfect. If you are interested in golf you should probably get a dedicated game.

LCPD-FR mod sounds interesting, will take a look at it. But I have cheats for GTA 5 so I can do anything I like without being bothered by the popo anyway :)

Trying to putt one in 2011 :)

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacobston

4 years 3 months ago #6 by NL
@jacobston

Have you ever tried out the LCPD-FR mod? I used to play it in GTA 4, and I believe it is currently being made for 5. You can find it here if you like.

Yep there is a mod for GTA5 but I can't get it to work so far.
I have a cracked version of the game. The mod told me it needed game version 617 and I downloaded that patch and crack but it still won't work even if the game itself runs. I will have to look into it some more.

The following user(s) said Thank You: jacobston