H&D2 20 Years Anniversary

2 months 5 days ago #1 by snowman
H&D2 20 Years Anniversary was created by snowman

Thank you to everyone for being part of our beautiful community. It's a blessing to have come this far and share so many wonderful moments together. One could not imagine how we could've gone so far. This weekend we are celebrating 20 years of H&D2 starting 20:00 UTC. We would love and be very grateful if you can make it to the H&D2 anniversary. You will be missed if for any reason you cannot make it. It will be a great weekend.

For our Occupation event this Saturday we will play the classic maps everyone enjoys. The more of you participate, the better

Sunday we conclude with our Co-op event where we will play all the original game missions and then continue with Sabre Squadron. It will be fun!

All you need is the CMP (Coop Map Package), downloaded and installed in your game folder:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OeITtBV0ch8F1c7EaLwrz7quabBZXnt6/view?usp=sharing

Don't forget to make sure you change the CD-Key in case you are using H&D2 from Steam or GOG.

P.S. Sorry for the short notice for this event. I planned to host it since the official release weekend on 24th October 2023, but with so many delays from my part, I'm happy we can play it after a few months. We should host our regular event in October/November this year, celebrating 21 years. Next week we have =RpR='s 17th anniversary. Announcement will be posted soon.

"Straight and narrow is the path."
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juanma66, Maki, Max., BierBuik

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 3 days ago - 2 months 1 hour ago #2 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic H&D2 20 Years Anniversary
Occupation event on 24/02/2024 with 20 players... 17 at one time on the server

Many thanks to these beautiful people: Culticaxe, Dayron, DJ, Dutch, El Pingio, Erwin Rommel, Frutje, Kamil, Ltn Junko, Maki, Matro, Me, Michael Felgate, Monkey D, RellHaiser, Samson, Snowman, SSanch, Wanger and Wisi  

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maki, Max.

2 months 2 days ago #3 by snowman
Big thank you to all the 25 players who joined us for the coop event last night: BierBuik, Culticaxe, El Pingio, Kamil, Komap, Legion, Ltn Junko, Lupps, Machina, Maki, Matro, Max, Melber, Monkey D, RellHaiser, Samson, Sanderfol, Sasha, Snowman, SSanch, Testpilot, Toadlife, Wanger, Wisi and Yerc  

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maki, Max., BierBuik

2 months 2 days ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #4 by snowman
A total of 32 players were able to join us for the late-announced H&D2 20 years anniversary.  Thank you all:

BierBuik, Culticaxe, Dayron, DJ, Dutch, El Pingio ,Erwin Rommel, Frutje, Kamil, Komap, Legion, Lupps, Ltn Junko, Machina, Maki, Matro, Max, Melber, Me, Michael Felgate, Monkey D, RellHaiser, Samson, Sanderfol, Sasha, Snowman, SSanch, Testpilot, Toadlife, Wanger, Wisi and Yerc

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maki, jacobston

2 months 11 hours ago #5 by Damni
Replied by Damni on topic H&D2 20 Years Anniversary
That's amazing! Happy 20 years of H&D2 everyone!!!

Check out my photos on Pixelfed
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Maki

• Lukasz birthday is in 1 day (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 8 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 9 days (39)