× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Ban request:: Viini - Navy Seals

10 years 2 months ago #1 by NL
I was playing as Omega today on Sabre Campaign server, around 16:45 GMT, -B-K- was there too. On my request he kicked this player for team killing (on purpose). This Viini player may be the same as Cavalcante and or Kevin Mitchell (SAS) or Sgt.McMilan (SAS) but I am not 100% sure. SamuelFenix should know but he probably won't say since they are friends. Also see topic below where they were banned because of majority vote kicking of other players.

(BTW: if Viini is Cavalcante he was banned on my request on Object Arts too, you may remember the drama).

http://www.rprclan.com/index.php/forum/20-banned-players/2294-please-ban-this-player?limitstart=0

Viini was playing bad and wanted a different map, I didn't so I didn't vote. Viini started team killing me, see pic below. Before killing me 3 times he started to wound me, then heal, wound me than heal in front of enemy soldiers so I'd get shot.
I have seen Viini play before on servers and he is most the time a very unpleasant player, if you make one mistake he immediately starts calling you noob, idiot and so on. I have also seen him frustrate mission endings by not regrouping.

I am very sorry for SamuelFenix but it seems to me the Navy Seals clan is not a very pleasant one and my advice would be to find a different one...I have no problem with Samuel at the moment since he apologized for stuff in the past.

Please consider banning Viini.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #2 by SamuelColt
Replied by SamuelColt on topic Ban request:: Viini - Navy Seals
I'm going to talk to him as I recall he was a good person

my server is not online because my ip changed

I sent a message to the betteryouthanme him to put my server online

so I'm waiting for a response from him

10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #3 by SamuelColt
Replied by SamuelColt on topic Ban request:: Viini - Navy Seals
viini and someone else I have pictures

now the specter and the cavalcante

and I'm samuel colt

the specter did nothing so don't ban it ok

my true friend and nathan Cavalcante (specter) not the viini

I'm going to have a serious conversation with the viini

see the photos

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

10 years 2 months ago #4 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Ban request:: Viini - Navy Seals
Okay Samuel, thanks for taking action. Alwyays better to talk good sense into someone than to lose another player in the game.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SamuelColt

10 years 2 months ago #5 by Steeyk
Replied by Steeyk on topic Ban request:: Viini - Navy Seals
I played with this guy also, he used profanity to other players, at last he made a team kill, and leaved.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)