× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Rs_Emy, Monkey d dragon?

10 years 1 month ago #1 by Steeyk
Rs_Emy, Monkey d dragon? was created by Steeyk
Hi, i played with player MONKEY D DRAGON, when we played Libia 1, i asked him why he plays with BAR, if it's silence map. He started insulting me in italian language. I gave him a warn, he did it again. And then when i played on Libia 2, he joined me and start to insulting, he said im bad admin, he called me idiot. He said im weak player. I think he shoudnt play with others players. He dont respect any rules. He began to exalt me. He said that every zna.mówił him that offend other players. He started spamming the chat, it is good that respects the rules, etc. I do not understand this guy, but it is certain that it is not suitable to play with other players. He thinks only of himself. When we play quiet maps, the whole team takes silent weapons, he takes the Sniper Rifle, or BAR. I do not understand this behavior really. In this way spoils the game to other players, who after a moment coming out of the server. Dear sir This may be terminated.

Screenshots:

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lukasz birthday is in 9 days (41)