× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Issue

10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #1 by Nikita
Issue was created by Nikita

Well, in reaction to past, present and recent incidents and i shall say even tending to multiply (latest fad, sign of the times or simple incapacity to discuss a problem otherwise than by some "rough words"), i fork out this small reminder:

1 - This is =RpR = and, as explained here , first sentence, we're a friendly clan. So, if some members and/or players come here only to bring problems, they don't have their place here, the web is wide.

2 - If a problem appears with an on-line player on a =RpR = server , one can begin to speak to him, by avoiding "noob", "idiot" and others. If the problem persists, then proceed as follows (yeah, that was already explained, all this, but it seems that some have difficulty to understand, then i'm going to make a bit of social warefare...:

- Take one or several screenshot of the console, what allows to have a history of the incident, because the messages of the players appear. The free screenshot softwares teem on the Web.

- Make a report at =RpR =, in the banned players forum, by including the screenshots and your version of the facts. Remain objective and courteous, the insult is not tolerated here.

- In any case, avoid to make child circus in the shoutbox about such issues.

Well, i believe that it is clear and in understandable English. We'll see...
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Hellcat, Juanma66, NL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lukasz birthday is in 9 days (41)