× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Reconect and team kill

9 years 11 months ago #13 by iBeLKa
Replied by iBeLKa on topic Reconect and team kill
Well, depending from... :)

^ ^

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #14 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Reconect and team kill

Hellcat wrote: They just don't give a shit.... You can try and warn them ten thousand times, most of them don't listen to, or they do when I'm there and after I left they start all over again. Ban is the answer. If he doesn't agree with the ban he's free to post on our forum at banned players section

It's not fair when you respect the rule and do not reconnect once you died and others do what they want

I totally agree with you, Cat. Personally, i'm not for wasting time and arguments and patience for such guys. One warning, not two. After that, ban and that's all. No mercy.

=RpR= servers rules are what they are, but they are. And they are written. Everyone who connect on a =RpR= server is supposed to know them, to apply them and even to enforce them, otherwise feel free to move on another server somewhere else. Also =RpR= admins have others things to do than always reminding the rules again and again to people who believe that we are not able to make a difference between an error and a deliberate and repeated bad behaviour. My opinion is that =RpR= servers are not here to become the free sandbox of some shit-stirrers.

EDIT : And i add this: Among others, there is a rule that clearly says : Spoken language is English. I think it will be nice if this rule were also seriously taken and respected. I wonder what would happen if i was starting to enjoy myself to speak French when i'm online with other players from other countries. Certainly, for many, that would begin to be painful just after two sentences only...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 43 birthday is today (57)