× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

PimpMy5Style

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #7 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic PimpMy5Style

Grifin wrote: - PimpMy5Style (or PimpMy5Style')
- Kill teammates, glitching (go through walls on Brest), bad language in chat.
- =RpR=Original Campaign
- ~18:30 (London) or ~21:30 (Moscow)
- I haven't screenshot. But I have witnesses: Morpheus, HeadshoT and maf.

PimpMy5Style was one of the players present last night on Brest map, when i ban 12345. I have to say this:

- I also saw PimpMy5Style using glitch for getting out the main bunker, at the end of mission. I didn't record it so without evidences it was difficult for me to mention this point in my previous report.

- PimpMy5Style was also involved in "the 12345 party", in the sense that he was also team killed by 12345 several times, since the moment i join the map, so he did react at least one time by rage shooting 12345. I saw that. And i don't know who start that. Again, i was not able to record it on time and in good conditions so i didn't mention it. In fact, i was much involved with the 12345 stuff, that seemed for me much blatant, much important for the global peace on the server and much accessible for me to record evidences at the moment. In this precise case, i had to make a decision so i focused on what seemed the most important to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #8 by NL
Replied by NL on topic PimpMy5Style
Yes, I also saw pimp getting shot by others today, but only after he started to behave as a jerk and tk'ing me and others. It's a natural reaction when you get frustrated.I will admit I also tk'ed him one time today after he shot me 7 or so times and was using bad language about me...

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #9 by Nikita
Yes, i understand. In fact, if i had a little time in action, i would have warned PimpMy5style about the rage teamkill and the glitch that i saw. On the one hand for the rage teamkill because i can understand the frustration you're talking about, eventually and considering the context, and secondly for the glitch, because i would not have used the ban for a single glitch, a fortiori without any prior warning. In your case it's different, in addition to the glitch there's also teamkill and insulting in the evidences that you post.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

9 years 11 months ago #10 by Nikita
Hey, NL, d'you know what ? Lol, the real truth is that, since i discovered what was a glitch and what was glitching, i sometimes experiment it with this fu***ng gate on this fu***ng rainy base and never, never, i was able to manage it. I guess i know approximately where to shoot, i sometimes hear about putting the back on contact with the door or something like that but the hell, nothing to do...

And you know what, here's the real conclusion that i make about all this glitching stuff... :mm1:

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

9 years 11 months ago #11 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic PimpMy5Style
But its good to know how to glitch...it helps u when u get stuck :) and Brest is glitchers paradise, most likely players glitch there.

The one who hesitates is lost !

• Lukasz birthday is in 5 days (41)