× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

6 years 9 months ago #607 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
Well it finally had to come to this, I banned Rs_Emy for not following rules and a playstyle I have warned him about before and of which he said he understood (2nd link)

Some history:
https://www.rprclan.com/forum/20-banned-players/2498-ban-notes-admins-only?start=588#18671
https://www.rprclan.com/forum/22-general/2811-message-to-rs-emy-use-of-modified-characters?limitstart=0#16953
https://www.rprclan.com/forum/20-banned-players/2498-ban-notes-admins-only?start=108#11724

Today same thing again. Joins Justice (libya2) with only grenades and a panzerfaust, also rushing forward alone.
Same on next map Airfield. Dictating how the mission will start and shouting command like "HOLD FIRE" and "LAY COVERING FIRE" (yes in caps).
He don't change or respect our rules (no lone wolf, majority voting) and ignores earlier warnings.

2 week ban.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Maki, Sasha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #608 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
It sucks to see this happen over and over :(

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

6 years 9 months ago #609 by NL
Banned LEONIDAS SON -=[N for reconnecting (2 times) on realism server. I know he is a young kid and doesn't speak English but he is Dutch so I spoke to him in his own language, no reaction. He is the son of Leonidas, if I remember correctly his kid was in trouble with us before but I can't find any notes.

I basically said: 1 life, no reconnect, wait for next map, I am admin, this is a warning, you don't speak Dutch?, okay suit yourself.

3 day ban

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Maki, Sasha, ShayoX

6 years 9 months ago #610 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
Unbanned Döstë®™ today.

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL, Maki

6 years 9 months ago #611 by NL
Emy was playing under active ban with different IP...
Would be a bad idea if he did it again.

6 years 9 months ago #612 by NL
Emy I removed your posts, make a topic if you want to discuss your ban, just like everybody else. I am getting tired of lazy players that leave all the work to me.
If you did just a little amount of effort you could have read here why I have banned you.

If you had any interest in this forum, clan and me you would KNOW that I don't ban for nothing and always give a reason.

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

• Lukasz birthday is in 5 days (41)