× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #673 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

ShayoX wrote: Also mati killed coloborant, if I see that guy doing something like this again I will throw a ban on him.[/color]

Leonidas' son again playing on =RpR= servers, Jo already made it clear yet still they don't understand...

Mati is familiar with that kind of behaviour, since a long time...

Also, about Leonidas family, what can i say if not that patience, understanding and magnanimity doesn't work with that kind of people.

I bet that Mati and Leonidas family circus will continue, until we decide a lifetime ban for them. Or maybe one "last chance" more...? :sylvester:

The following user(s) said Thank You: ShayoX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #674 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
Leonidas son can play but only with his father present at the same time (so daddy can tell his son what to do (or not do).
The son just can't play alone, that would result in a ban.
So no problem in this case.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, ShayoX

6 years 7 months ago #675 by Nikita
Well, i personally don't feel good knowing that a so much young child plays this game on our servers, but if it's globally allowed then i bow. :mm1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShayoX

6 years 7 months ago #676 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

Nikita wrote: Well, i personally don't feel good knowing that a so much young child plays this game on our servers, but if it's globally allowed then i bow. :mm1:

Well originally I did say I did not want his son on our servers. In the second unban request I kind of forgot this and I agreed to his son playing when his father was also there. I guess it's a bit the same as a father taking his 4 year old son to a movie rated for 13+, it is adult supervision and his responsibility. Although I agree it is a bad idea from his father...but it is his decision how he wants to raise his child.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, ShayoX

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #677 by Nikita

Yeah NL, i think i understand your mind. Understand, i expressed only my own opinion about this, let's say specific, point, talking about the fact that a child, a very young child, is, presently, playing, on =RpR= servers, a game that is not, obviously, made for this age and that was ranked by the, sure non official but nevertheless seriously considered organism PEGI, as such. You're perfectly right, it's a decision about his father, and i'm not here to give any lessons to any father, i had my own child, she's adult now, i pretend i did my best with her to make her grow and, if it's true, it's just fine for me. Just expressed my own mood about that, not wanting to mess up and not claiming that i'm right.
:mm1:

EDIT : All the comma in this post are deliberate. I checked them several times and i think it express the best what i want to say. :mm1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL, Maki, ShayoX

6 years 7 months ago #678 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
Unbanned "Zhek"
Hope you've been taking some driving lessons thru that short ban time mate
:sylvester:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)