× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #91 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic ban notes - for admins only please
I banned #°AC°_MôRfü$á S†ár™ for insulting in Josua deathmatch. He Ignored me all the time and insult more and more because Razii play better than he ... :grumpy:

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #92 by NL
Replied by NL on topic ban notes - for admins only please
I banned _BOZKURT_C_C_C because of his name. First gave him a warning, he reconnected to a different server. Bozkurt means "grey wolves" and is a Turkish neo-facistic group responsible for taking many innocent lives. See HERE for more info.

Edit: saw him reconnect with another IP, so I guess he is gonna play the "IP game". I would not be surprised if this would be the same player a Hulagu Khan or Turkish Team. Bozkurt said he was from Armenia which is neighboring Turkey) and had a Turkish IP.
Saw him play later with the name Ghost.

Also banned Josef Stalin (Max.)for his name. He was already warned and asked by Maquisard to change his name and was kicked by him. He was also told to read the rules on the forum. I saw him reconnect to a server with the same name. I guess he can be unbanned when he changes his name.
unban request topic (unbanned after promise to choose nicknames better)

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maki

8 years 10 months ago #93 by NL
Gave Hopor a last warning for reconnecting. A few times in a row he would die, disconnect and 5 seconds later a player with a different name would connect. It was getting obvious so I checked IP's and they were the same. He was connecting as Schtirlitz.

8 years 10 months ago #94 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic ban notes - for admins only please
I gave player LuckyStrike last warning for teamkilling player on down (CruseD) - 4fun. I think that's hes last warning next time ban him please permanent.

And I gave player CruseD warning for glitching on Justice server. When I write to him as admin he ignored me and spammed commands on chat...

Of course I played incognito.

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself

8 years 10 months ago #95 by NL

Feldmarshal wrote: I gave player LuckyStrike last warning for teamkilling player on down (CruseD) - 4fun. I think that's hes last warning next time ban him please permanent.

And I gave player CruseD warning for glitching on Justice server. When I write to him as admin he ignored me and spammed commands on chat...

Of course I played incognito.

Banned LuckyStrike on request of Feldmarshal.
His name has been related too many times with misbehaving...

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #96 by NL
Banned OFICER NKVD 1939 because of his name and the kind of reference it makes, for more info about this see: wikipedia
I am 95% sure this is the same player who was banned before as Josef Stalin (Max.) see HERE
In his unban request topic he promised to choose his names better which he seems to fail at miserably, read his promise HERE

Edit: Max. joined the forum only minutes later, so I have no doubt anymore it's the same player. See again his unban topic HERE

Edit 2: Max also plays as Zero

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Serkses

• Lukasz birthday is in 1 day (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 8 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 9 days (39)