× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Serkses

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #7 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Serkses
Topic is moved.

In my view the screenshot Max made seems at least to suggest Serkses was glitching, but it's a bit hard to see.
Serkses, can you please give a reaction to this accusation?

@Max, what do you mean with this:

who think that members have more power

you see more members glitch or cheat in other ways?

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #8 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Serkses
:grumpy:

"Straight and narrow is the path."

9 years 2 months ago #9 by Max.
Replied by Max. on topic Serkses
i didnt see anybody else members who cheat\glitch

9 years 2 months ago #10 by NL
Okay good, I'm happy :party:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Serkses

9 years 2 months ago #11 by Serkses
Replied by Serkses on topic Serkses
Okay. Im gonna say something about this situation. So... I glitch in Libya 1 map only to take tank, beacouse im was playing with my friend, he is a new in hd2 so I want to show him a trick with tank. I know, Im admin so I cant use my "power" for fun and glitching. But I think it wasnt bad beacouse I dont insult any one I dont kill any one, I dont do this glitch to kill enemys, only for show my friend a tank.
Warning: Spoiler!

9 years 2 months ago #12 by NL

Serkses wrote: Okay. Im gonna say something about this situation. So... I glitch in Libya 1 map only to take tank, beacouse im was playing with my friend, he is a new in hd2 so I want to show him a trick with tank. I know, Im admin so I cant use my "power" for fun and glitching. But I think it wasnt bad beacouse I dont insult any one I dont kill any one, I dont do this glitch to kill enemys, only for show my friend a tank.

Warning: Spoiler!

Serkses you are very wrong in some aspects:
  1. In RpR we don't glitch...maybe do it if you are alone in server but with other players NO NO NO
  2. Showing a new player how to glitch is teaching the wrong skills that may get him banned. Teach him tactics and team work, not cheating...
  3. Max said you did kill the tank, but we don't see it in the screenshot. It's not like tanks are rare in this game to need to glitch to show one.
  4. It doesn't matter if you are admin or RpR member, don't glitch with other players on server
  5. I don't know if Max wants to have you kicked from RpR, he made a report and he was right to do so because you admit to glitching

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

• Lukasz birthday is in 6 days (41)