× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Me and RPRservers

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #7 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Me and RPRservers
Yeah, absolutely, something as banished, persona non grata and so on.

Once again, the French connotation of this slang word is not to be taken as injurious or wicked. Usually, in France, it's used for people who are not allowed after having brought troubles in bars or night-clubs, you see.
:mm1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacobston
The topic has been locked.
8 years 8 months ago #8 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Me and RPRservers
Hi Dan. Fortunately for you, I have not been playing for a long time, and to be honest I won't install again HD2 on my pc. Maybe sometimes I will turn on an old laptop where HD2 is installed and I will play with it, but 1 or 2 times per month (maybe less). I agree with Matheo when he says that you were a cheater, not only because I banned you personally years ago, but also because a lot of expert and fair players that I trust say exactly the same thing (Matheo is one of them). However I don't agree with Matheo when he says "HD2 needs more players", because in my opinion it's better to have a server with 3 fair players than with 10 players (3 fair and 7 cheaters).
You used a lot of bad hacks, Dan. Not glitching or insulting or sniper bar, but also flyhacking and infinitive stamina.
Anyway I'm not a RpR. They decide.
Good luck man.

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacobston
8 years 8 months ago #9 by DanJirasekCZ1
Replied by DanJirasekCZ1 on topic Me and RPRservers

NL wrote: Dan it was all already discussed HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE .

Maybe I could find even more topics about you. Why would we want to keep dealing with a player who is constantly spoken about in a negative way?
Anyway, if you really want to play again on our servers:

-request different IP at your provider
-choose a new nickname
-impress the hell out of everybody for a a half year so you have a great reputation
-announce that you were Dan all this time (or simply keep it a secret.

Oh yes, I am often person who is constantly spoken about in a negative way. Is that way where problems starts. Unfortunately, it wasn't impossible to avoid that for me. Trust me, I tried noted all on clear table before all it start. Speedhack or sniperbar? Nope. I see its news for Matheo. That surprised me how Matheo is always sure about all things, but if I used in past something what me injurious then it was program for flying tested for fun with some folks in that time at server. I note, I wasn't that doing anyone killing with deceive of hidden cheat, all was visible. What I mean it wasn't killing at the expense of advantage in the game. Who played with me in that situation then know. Same example as when I joined to testing server of new map by sabrefin I think. They tested in coop flying with shooting automatic bazooka as shotgun and nobody was annoyed about that it was on test of new experience in game.

If I will do some request different IP at provider or do some others change? No, I will not. I think is good behaviour to stand up for himself and always do it.
8 years 8 months ago #10 by DanJirasekCZ1
Remember, false accusations - because it's always easy way how to clarify to oneself. :beer:
8 years 8 months ago #11 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Me and RPRservers
Okay Dan so what exactly is the point of this post?
Like I said, this has all already been discussed at length and =RpR= has already made a decision. We also said we cannot prove everything but we feel there is enough reason to be suspicious of you and we do not have the motivation to be constantly dealing with you. Nothing has changed and nothing you are saying now is changing anything.

If this is about getting unbanned you are going about it the wrong way.
If this is about your ego being hurt and you want absolution I feel very strong about closing this topic because it will go nowhere.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
8 years 8 months ago #12 by DanJirasekCZ1
Yes close it. It's now absolutely resolved. Thanks all for hearing. I was not sure about some things but now it's ok.
  • Lukasz birthday is in 3 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 10 days (63)