× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

BANNED ~(Dark)~ Zmey, BARabanoff

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #7 by NL
Replied by NL on topic BANNED ~(Dark)~ Zmey, BARabanoff

I don't know, depends on how I feel or how other =RpR= members feel.
I think that ban is so unfair judgement in dead game for players who don't break any rules.

What you think is not really important, if you have questions about our rules you can ask them on the forum.
Your brother broke a rule, you have the same IP, tough luck. You were arrogant and unfriendly, that is a rule in our book.

After he reconnected I told him to not reconnect and it was ignored.
He said "ok" and killed himself.

I didn't see OK, I only saw he died almost immediately and then you restarted the mission, again.

but in effect you said "fuck you" to me
I am so sorry. Really. I never thought that this phrase as translated in English.

It's not about the words but about the message, the message was "I don't care about you, I care only about myself and my brother".

So why we are still banned?

Because I decided I did not like your behavior. If my fellow clan members feel I used wrong judgement I really hope they will let me know. I would even apologize, I am just doing the best I can to keep the servers enjoyable for all, educating some players along the way about social behavior.

This is our home, this is our land, this is our website and these are our servers. Not yours.
Looks like a racism. With this approach H&D2 can to die.

This has nothing to do with racism. We run these servers, we make our rules. You are guest. If you don't like our rules you can play somewhere else or make your own server with your own rules.
And in case you didn't notice, the game is already as good as dead, it's not an argument.Most =RpR= members would rather play with 10 fair players than 50 egoistic players.

Just an advice: what I am trying to achieve is that you and your brother understand us and our rules. Once I feel you understand and I trust you will follow our rules I will feel motivated to unban. The more discussion the less soon I will feel that way.
Discussion about rules is fine but it's funny the discussion is always after a ban and never before it.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #8 by Zmey
Replied by Zmey on topic BANNED ~(Dark)~ Zmey, BARabanoff
Well ... I apologize to all administrators and RPR for what started over the map, and then switch to the next and found that I have a right to (that you have given yourself) as a guest. I am very sorry and I feel very sorry for this terrible act. I respect the decision of the Administrator and I hope that it will be as fair.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

8 years 8 months ago #9 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic BANNED ~(Dark)~ Zmey, BARabanoff
Don't call it racism, Zmey, it's not the point. If cheaters were a race, we'll be racist.

Call it protectionism if you want, because yes, we protect us, we protect our servers we built and we rule, and we welcome all players with good willingness, and we are without mercy for people who want destroy our work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL

8 years 8 months ago #10 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic BANNED ~(Dark)~ Zmey, BARabanoff
Zmey you don't play fair. I have seen you play a lot of times in occupation and deathmatch servers and I'm pretty sure that you use some hacks. You're too fast and you shoot too accurate, especially if it's compared to your pretty high ping. It's hard to prove it, I know. Fortunately (for us) you're also a hothead, then there are other reason to ban you :/

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL

8 years 8 months ago #11 by NL
Replied by NL on topic BANNED ~(Dark)~ Zmey, BARabanoff

Zmey wrote: Well ... I apologize to all administrators and RPR for what started over the map, and then switch to the next and found that I have a right to (that you have given yourself) as a guest. I am very sorry and I feel very sorry for this terrible act. I respect the decision of the Administrator and I hope that it will be as fair.

Okay, I will accept it this time. Be warned. Next time the ban may be forever.
If you have questions or requests ask them BEFORE you act, it may avoid a lot of trouble.
You are both unbanned.
Always keep in mind that the servers are for all, but with OUR rules.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)