× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

BoosT discussion

8 years 8 months ago #31 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic BoosT discussion
Hi guys. I remember that some years ago I was playing with Emy and other Rs members on Rs_Occupation and there was a cheater around. We banned him and put password on the server but after few seconds he connected again. I don't remember what we did because it happened in 2010 or in 2011, anyway I remember just that he connected again even with password.
About Boost, I noticed that he was a strange guy since when he posted dozen of pics about stupid jokes. Because of his name, he may be a player banned for speedhack or something like that. However I'm not Sherlock Holmes so I'm wrong for sure :lol:

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Maki

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #32 by NL
Replied by NL on topic BoosT discussion
I took the liberty of banning BoosT manually in RSC (I see he is now also banned from forum)

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 8 months ago #33 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic BoosT discussion
Was not already made ? :undecided: Well, it can be understood, in the very action sometimes we forget the essential ... :lol:

Okay, this stuff is behind us now, lads. :mm1:

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #34 by Nikita
I think this story is merely a lesson, a wakeup call to keep in mind that we must act cautiously, wisely and above all prevent the individual decisions when it's about giving the keys of our doors to unknown people. There are admins at =RpR=, there are administrators at =RpR=, we have the right to discuss and take collective decisions when it comes to passwords and others. Valuable lesson for everyone, including the one who's writing it, of course. :mm1:

8 years 8 months ago #35 by NL
Replied by NL on topic BoosT discussion
We could introduce a new rule:

-only give PW to outsiders AFTER a majority agrees on the forum (so make a post first to consult clan)
or
-players who want the PW need to ask about this in a post on the forum and the clan can decide.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #36 by Nikita
If we switch your propositions upside-down, NL, i.e. putting the second point on first, maybe it's better. I mean, anyone who want a PW start first to make his own querry post, and then after we can answer in the same post. Just a detail of course, your idea itself is good, and appears to me as logical. Actually, i was about to post something similar. :gj:

EDIT : That means, somewhere : Don't give any PW to someone if this someone doesn't have made yet an official written querry on appropriate topic.

EDIT 2 : Also, a PW is something as a VIP badge for private sales, you see. If anyone got it, where is the function of the PW ...? :sarcy:

• spartacus birthday is in 6 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 7 days (39)