× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Report bad players here!

3 years 2 weeks ago #379 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Report bad players here!
Unfortunately none of our two friends are interested to apologize for obvious mistakes. Commissar is now a regular user, no longer having the privilege to wear the =RpR= tags on our servers. Xiadz's ban has been restored. Anymore inappropriate behavior from them will no longer be accepted without consequences. I will never forget all the good times we've spent together. It was my mistake to bring you here. For that I apologize. This conversation is over. Wish you a happy life!

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maki, Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker, Matro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 2 weeks ago #380 by Commissar
Replied by Commissar on topic Report bad players here!
I'm not your friend

3 years 2 weeks ago - 3 years 2 weeks ago #381 by snowman
I've asked you to remove the =RpR= tags because you are no longer a member and you refused, I've only banned that nickname with =RpR= tags. You may resume playing without them, for now...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Maki, Sasha

3 years 2 weeks ago #382 by Sasha
Replied by Sasha on topic Report bad players here!
Commissar, you had a chance to apologize for the insults and your behavior in this situation.

At one time, you and Xiadz very easily got into RpR and got admin rights, but I, as a person, had to go a long way in order to start from a simple player who liked to break the rules, turn into a full-fledged good player and member of our community and eventually a server admin.

As for Matro, my position will remain still - if he violated, glitch, provide proof of this and he will be punished, even though he is my friend.

It's another matter when they call him a cheater because he plays well, in our game there are still quite a few players who play no worse than Matro, but there are no complaints about them, this surprises me.

Therefore, I think such accusations are unfounded, just learn to play better before accusing those who play better than you of cheating.

Unfortunately you had a chance to rectify the situation, but alas, you did not take advantage of it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Maki

3 years 2 weeks ago #383 by Commissar
Replied by Commissar on topic Report bad players here!
You think i got into RpR easily, i was invited, i didn't got into it regurally like old times and i never got admin rights, as for Matro he is still a cheater pls ban and i don't call him a cheater because he is cheater, and i don't really care about your idiotism about protecting cheaters and stuff go and kiss some more ass for Flo, oh and Flo i'm still wearing the RpR tag on Discord and other platforms to let people know that this is the most corrupt clan in existence

cheers

2 years 3 months ago #384 by snowman
DanJ's report on Emy and Matro :gj:
Please respect the rules guys

Dan and Matro
Warning: Spoiler!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Maki

• spartacus birthday is in 5 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 6 days (39)
  • Wójt birthday is in 10 days (28)