× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Report bad players here!

5 years 3 months ago #283 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Report bad players here!
Hey Goblin :)

What did BE4MAK do? Any screenshot or recording?

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 3 months ago #284 by Sasha
Replied by Sasha on topic Report bad players here!
How by BE4MAK? I have something to tell you about him...

1. its my and Wanger old "friend"

2. his old nicknames are familiar to some admins of our clan .... his old nicks - PredatorTeam & Surprise(Rus)

ban history on old nicks

1. Kick by Mister Meow

2. Banned by Meow

3. Predator ban for teamkill

4. Banned by NL

I'll add on my own that more than once noticed him breaking the rules on other servers including Tables
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

5 years 3 months ago #285 by snowman
Does he speak only in Polish? We could try to talk with him to stop
being silly.

5 years 3 months ago #286 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Report bad players here!
Hi guys :)
Can you please ban the player named Vissaeus? His old nick was Bacanaso and he's a cheater from Spain. I banned him several times when I was admin in Rs_servers for tables (speedhack, flyhack, 250 ammo, shooting Bren and 26ZB standing up etc. etc.), now he's using speedhack and no recoil. I know that most of you don't like deathmatch but I play it everyday, and everyday there are 5-6 players (sometimes less, sometimes more) and there's never an admin in. Never.
Cheaters always do what they want.
Thank you in advance and sorry.

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL

5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #287 by snowman
I trust you, Dani, but you know we need some proof first. As in Dan Jirasek's case the
stupid speed bug is within the limits... for example I can run a lot with my normal character
because I don't carry much stuff. This is what I did when I rarely played Deathmatch.
Next is the recoil which can be avoided if you are able to anticipate it and correct it
depending on how many rounds you fire. Before Dan showed me how to shoot with
the MP44, I never used it in coop. Now I just use 2-3 rounds at most at each enemy
I shoot, if I also have a good day. So practice is also a factor to be considered.

If you want I can make you admin and ban them yourself, but you need solid proof.
You can give them 1-2 week bans every time you catch them. Nobody even makes
the effort to catch them using these cheats. Maybe they use them because they
are not so obvious.

I was even thinking of having an agreement with Dan, but it's too stupid to ask him.
I would've told him to not join RpR servers even if he isn't using cheats, just to
keep those who worry about that with their minds at peace. Meanwhile he can
use the MTB server and host the event there and who wants to play with him
can do it there. The results is more obvious than the proofs that he or Vissaeus
are cheaters... meaning most would still join RpR DM. I respect your experience,
but it's hard to me to decide ALONE on a matter that's in the grey area for me.

If you catch him with 250 ammo, tables, wall glitching, then 100% as it is for
everyone.

The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

5 years 3 months ago #288 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Report bad players here!
Mate I know how to shoot to minimize recoil, but it's not only about it. I'm talking about Dan in this case. I used his character with NO backpack and it does just 1-2 jumps max. Dan does many jumps with backpack. Well, it's very hard in this case to make proofs: I should film him doing 5-6 jumps, then I should film his face to proof that he's using a character that can do only 2 jumps...so I say "ok what am I doing? It's too hard to proof it, it's easier let him play until he get bored". I'm sure that Dan edited some folder on his game and it makes his character faster and with higher stamina. I'm sure about it. He's too fast and his aim too perfect. It's not normal. Same for Vissaeus. I can try to make proofs but I know that it will be very hard.
Thanks for trusting, but it's not a 100% trusting (and I understand it) so admin rights fo me are useless :)
Hope that =RpR= admins will be more present in servers because except these 2-3 cheaters deathmatch is full of fair players that want just have fun and play fair.
PS: I know how to shoot little burst, I myself do it, but my weapon still have recoil :^^:
Thanks for your answer Flo ;)

-VIS ET HONOR-

• Lukasz birthday is in 5 days (41)