× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Report bad players here!

4 years 1 week ago #331 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Report bad players here!

You hit the point, Funzo, as you say again and again and again.

IMHO, these recurrent problems of cheating are an integral part of PvP servers and inherent in the very notion of deathmatch, here or there. I personally saw this since i registered at =RpR= and, years later, it's still the same song. For me, there's no hope, it's just like wanting to bring some order in a Colombian high-security jail full of drug barons. I always was disgusted of playing deathmatch for that reason, and it's for that reason that i still stick to what is written in =RpR= About us section : "=RpR= is playing Hidden & Dangerous 2 CO-OPeration gamestyle". No offense, Funzo, don't take it personally mate but, from my point of view, this kind of report is usefull in the sense that it can unmask bad players, and it's a good thing, but for what is about a solution, i see only one that would be both 100% efficient and 100% realistic : Close =RpR= deathmatch servers and let the rotten tomatoes to rotten elsewhere. I understand it's a pitty for honest players as you are but, honestly, what else would be efficient ? The ban method has reached its limits and cannot work with dynamic IP by example. Banning full IP range will bring problems for other players who use the same range, so what remains ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo, Damni

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 1 week ago #332 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Report bad players here!

Rs_Funzo wrote: maybe some RpR members couldn't like that a non-RpR is admin :grumpy:

Name me one :whip:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

4 years 1 week ago #333 by Xiadz
Replied by Xiadz on topic Report bad players here!
Funzo, if you'll see him doing it again, just ban him. I warned and kicked him several times now. Flo, rockglitching its when you take position that no one can shoot you, but you can shoot others through textures, it happens when you lay down behind dunes for example.... for me its exploiting same as walking through walls.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Rs_Funzo

4 years 1 week ago #334 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Report bad players here!
Everything but close the server please :lol:
Ban him again and again and again, then the whole IP range :whistle:
He will join some English course :666:

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

4 years 1 week ago #335 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Report bad players here!

I only explained my opinion, Funzo, and believe me, if i were the boss here, i would have closed this server since a long time.
:mm1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

4 years 1 week ago #336 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Report bad players here!
I understand and I respect your point of view, mate. But most of deathmatch players are fair. And in my opinion they wouldn't deserve it.

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

• Lukasz birthday is in 3 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 10 days (63)