× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unban Request: Klostermann

8 years 6 months ago #13 by iBeLKa
Replied by iBeLKa on topic Unban Request: Klostermann
You just need to wait 1 week man.

^ ^

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #14 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban Request: Klostermann

Klostermann wrote: "Bans are always for all servers, there is no other way. But to be honest: if someone don't respect the rules on 1 server, why would he respect our rules on the other servers? " - Because i respect the rules those i know at other servers..for example i never kill other man of the team in response if he killed me by accident or not. and also i told that i don't play at "Realism life". I connected there for interest because my favourite Rpr Sabre was switched off.
So..anyway i understand all of this now, i'm sorry, my apologies, i really didn't know about "re-connecting"..you banned me, but you could told me "man, re-connectning is forbidden by the rules of the server, go out from server or i'll ban you", instead of this you started ask me and teach me "why you reconnected? What do the rules says? Play different etc..." And you know that the rules list was not avaliable and i didn't see it.. ok..it's your choice..thank you, good night.

It is always funny how the players getting banned create their own reality.

-actually you WERE BANNED in the past for "kill other man of the team in response if he killed me by accident" and you actually admitted to it.(see links in ban post)
-at the same time as the ban mentioned above I already had my eyes on you because you were showing "general unwanted behavior", I just didn't ban you yet.
-I (we) DID explain the rules to you at least 4 times today before I banned you. If you didn't understand you could have asked questions but your choice was to ignore us, challenge us and you kept reconnecting about 4 times.
-So the general picture about you is that you cause trouble and will only answer to admins and not general players trying to explain the rules.

Your apology is accepted (again) but you are still banned for a week.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 6 months ago #15 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker
Replied by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker on topic Unban Request: Klostermann
Maybe you want to know where the name comes from; ok this is just a presumption.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Klostermann

I guess he’s not referring to a doctor figure in a German daily soap.
Sry I found no English or French version of this…

8 years 6 months ago #16 by Klostermann
Replied by Klostermann on topic Unban Request: Klostermann
To NL:

I told you it's your choice. I'll not moaning "unban me please, unban..i'll not doing the same again..bla bla bla"

I told you all.

To Ted Striker:

Actually this is my surname, smart boy. Got a problem?

If you had been looking WIkipedia, why did you missed this?

"Klostermann
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Klostermann is a German surname. Notable people with the surname include:

August Klostermann (1837–1915), German theologian
Karel Klostermann (1848–1923), Czech and Austran writer "

Or do you thinking i'm a nazi?

8 years 6 months ago #17 by iBeLKa
Replied by iBeLKa on topic Unban Request: Klostermann
Oh my goodness ... we start having argue figths here ... *eats popcorn* Klostermann , you better relax :) it's just a game.

^ ^

8 years 6 months ago #18 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban Request: Klostermann
You are unbanned. Please respect our rules.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iBeLKa

• Lukasz birthday is in 9 days (41)