× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unban Request - JTD° Er sorcio

8 years 4 months ago #19 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban Request - JTD° Er sorcio
You were a big man to use cheats, now you can be a big man to accept your punishment.
And I warn you: if you keep acting like a child I will make the ban 3 weeks and ban you from the forum too for the same period...
I have decided that your ban will be 2 weeks, we will not negotiate about it. So shut up please.

Eri un grande uomo di utilizzare cheat, ora si può essere un grande uomo per accettare la tua punizione.
E vi avverto: se si mantiene agendo come un bambino farò il divieto 3 settimane e bandire dal forum troppo per lo stesso periodo ...
Ho deciso che il vostro divieto sarà di 2 settimane, noi non negoziamo su di esso. Quindi zitto per favore.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #20 by Er sorcio
Replied by Er sorcio on topic Unban Request - JTD° Er sorcio
Hello tutti.Credo you understand my sbaglio.Ora after so many days of punishment, and ask when you can return ... never use more trucchi.GRAZIE

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #21 by NL

Er sorcio wrote: Hello tutti.Credo you understand my sbaglio.Ora after so many days of punishment, and ask when you can return ... never use more trucchi.GRAZIE

What? :confused:

8 years 4 months ago #22 by Er sorcio
Replied by Er sorcio on topic Unban Request - JTD° Er sorcio
WHAT SHOULD I DO X DESERVE CONFIDENCE

8 years 4 months ago #23 by NL
So what you say is that you think you have been punished enough?
Did I not warn you to stop negotiating your punishment?

Your ban is until December 22, if you keep asking I will ban you for the rest of 2015...

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #24 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Unban Request - JTD° Er sorcio

Er sorcio, it would also be good to keep you informed about user's good practices of the Internet, good practices that are valid everywhere on the web, not just at =RpR= : One doesn't write in capital letters on a forum, because it means that one screams. NL has already said it to you and, as an admin here, i repeat it to you.

Stop screaming in our ears in capital letters, it is seriously beginning to annoy me and I'm too old for this shit ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)