× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

tolvaj_gyerek has been banned

8 years 3 months ago #1 by tolvaj_gyerek
tolvaj_gyerek has been banned was created by tolvaj_gyerek
hi guys, merry christmas
i am writing to you to ask for unban from these servers. i have just joined to your forum. Today (2015 12 25) I was banned from the rpr servers with the reason of insulting. well, i am a newcomer and i found shooting computers and cars and players funny, but then i got warned and banned :(
i am a good single-player guy, with few years of expierence, for 2016 i wanted to download this legendary hd2 again and play it. then i found multiplayer opportunities on the internet and started multiplayering.
i didnt know map-changing is not welcomed, i also want to apologize for rude and excessive behavour.
pls give me a third chance (sorry for bad english)
merry christmas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #2 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic tolvaj_gyerek has been banned

Well, tolvaj_gyerek, seems that you're not familiar with playing with other people on multiplayer public servers, hu ? So, let me explain you some things :

When you play here, on our servers, you play with real people, you know. Behind every player, there's a real person, not a bot. That means that you've to keep a respectful behaviour, for people playing and for our home, because =RpR= is our home, and we rule our home and you're a guest in our home, not a boss.

We have rules here and you can read them, and read them again, until you're sure you understand them totally. If you're not sure about a specific point, just ask to admins, they will explain it to you.

You've also to understand that it's common sense if insulting is really, really, not allowed here ( you know a place were it's allowed ...? )

I can only take note of your explanations and apologizes. NL was the admin who ban you, so the final decision is up to him. I know he'll give you his answer very soon. You ask for a third chance, you say, so if i understand well you were banned already twice ? Don't know and don't want to presume about NL's decision but, if you got another chance, be careful because i'm afraid it will be the last one ...:mm1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL

8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #3 by NL
Replied by NL on topic tolvaj_gyerek has been banned
Ban reasons here.

Well tolvaj, I think Nikita said it just right.
I think it is strange you did not give any reaction to my remark that I would not be surprised if you are Swinm god of k98.
I also wonder if it is coincidence both you and swinm are registered on the forum with a freemail.hu e-mail address...
You also have the same internet provider.
The basic arrogance and style of play also point in this direction and like Nik said, please explain why this would be your third chance?

In short I don't trust you and have not decided yet what I will do.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 3 months ago #4 by tolvaj_gyerek
Replied by tolvaj_gyerek on topic tolvaj_gyerek has been banned
I have read your comments.
Third chance would mean that you warned me so i had a second chance.
Ok i read your main rules now in the forum.
Some years ago, when hd2 servers were fully with players, i knew a guy 'swinm gof of k98', but this is the past. there were many guys, but you compare me with him as if i were the lord of teamkilling ( having read his topics :D ).
freemail.hu is a common email service, despite gmail is the main email service. And also my internet service (telekom) is the leading one in Hungary. Maybe you will write about that we have similar ips or something, you know this can happen with anybody, i live in a big city (in hungary 200000 means big).

-insulting
-majority map voting
-killing NPC's and screwing missions that way
-shooting at jeeps
-shooting at players

sorry if some total noobs make me mad and angry

8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #5 by NL
Replied by NL on topic tolvaj_gyerek has been banned
Well I will give you the benefit of the doubt and unban you. Don't waste your last chance.

Edit: well tha didn't last long, he is already banned again, permanent: see reason here.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tolvaj_gyerek

8 years 3 months ago #6 by tolvaj_gyerek
Replied by tolvaj_gyerek on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
you are going to delete this reply, but I let everybody see your style - of course you did not show the real situation:

the true story

• Lukasz birthday is in 6 days (41)