× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unban request - fazer

7 years 10 months ago #7 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban request - fazer
Fazer was playing again with a changed IP, so banned again. Ban is now 3 weeks...
Next time we catch you playing the ban will be permanent. Bad idea to ignore communication and play under an active ban.
You'd better learn fast my friend...Don't test me because I can be an even a bigger asshole than I am now...

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Femto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago #8 by Femto
Replied by Femto on topic Unban request - fazer
Your ban is extended, you can start playing on our server from 3-July-2016 ... Please don't become a problem for us and for self :) ;)

"In this world, some people born are like keys that move the world and exist having no connection to the social hierarchy established by man."

7 years 10 months ago #9 by fazer
Replied by fazer on topic Unban request - fazer
Hello Guys,

Yesterday just from fun, we thought with my friend to test, did you really ban me or not. After I connected nothing happens, I thought maybe your realised or gave me another chance... I didn't change my IP, never wanted to make pity things like this... My internet provider is Hungarian Telekom, and they do weekly isp/ip change, or even daily.. so yeah you can extend my ban time .. :-/// btw I really enjoy your servers, sometimes the amount of the enemies are not enough :D

7 years 10 months ago #10 by NL
Don't play again until 3 weeks are over.

The following user(s) said Thank You: fazer

7 years 10 months ago #11 by fazer
Replied by fazer on topic Unban request - fazer
This is the only working, high quality server, so please ... :-D

7 years 10 months ago #12 by NL
And I see you played again and got banned again, with the same IP as in your post above this one. So after yesterday, when I told you not to play anymore you still ignored us and still played. It is obvious you plan to ignore your ban so why would we unban you?
Your ban is now 1 month, any time I see someone play with the same ISP as you I will ban this person, if it turns out someone innocent gets banned we will try to solve it.

• 43 birthday is today (57)