× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Why banned ?

7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #1 by De boche
Why banned ? was created by De boche
Hello,
* first, you're internet site is great, when this is good, I say, so is good.
* Secondly, I'm unhappy to be banned on you're serveur in Hidden and dangerous 2 . I considered that is not a recevelable kicked. Why ?
I play this game since 2006, So I considered I've some experience to talk about. My names is Salopard de boche, and if this name dislike to certain members of this forum, this is not a problem, I respect the pseudo of certain guys. I don't criticize the pseudo of others members beacause they are x or x pseudo, I don't care. But it seem that certain person react to that form : Oh my god, in witch vidéo games I go ? This guy called a name "salopard de boche" he must go out ! (Or for me oh my god someone Two drops piss off !!! My god He must be banished on this house !!!) Guys, what do you think ? You can't to juged me, I'm french so nobody can't talk about the war bestier than me. For some reason (historic family, place where I live, documentation on the WW2), I can to say : Nazi's bastard. If some people are shocked, ask they why ? Beacause they agree nazis ? So if a man go to this serveur and call "hitler" you bannished him because this pseudo insulting the others people or country ? however, when you kill him, you will have a great satisfaction to read : "you kill hitler with a headshot" This is a better satisfaction, isn't it ? So leave me alone and play this game !
* thirdly, it started badly on you're serveur because I play the map africa3 I think, And a certain guys start to treat me a noob guys because I go up the tower and I shot him, my score was 14 kill and no die. And this guy traited me a noob because I shoot 14 man on this tower without getting killed. he say to me don't camp man or you are bannished. Seriously, it's camp that to shoot like that ? So before traited me like this, home made ​​cleaning with you're team members please, and after you can do a rules like you make.....
* fourth, there are not many players in this game because it's old, if you critic all of the members a fart through, you will game with 5 members and that all and the game died finnaly. I remeber, at the starts, there is lot of team, team survivor, team bazzoka, or team country. Now there are one team, you, but for how many times ? Thought About that ? you need to calm relations guys....
* Fifth, my only mistake is to say to the members "NL" "rules my ass" because when he say "this is a game with one life, so you have been shoot buy the ennemi you can't go on this map" I think he's not serious. I play a good game and I don't understand this is not a guy, this is a cop. A cop, we say yes I'm a bad guys really really really and I must go out and next time I connect TO THE NEXT MAP but I don't shoot I look at the game without one shoot because if I move this is a mistake !!!!! So NL, my cop, forgive me, you can take a good correction to me if you want.
* an other exemple of the really injustice of you're team : the map called burgundy3 I think, the map with a sort of bunkers we need to destroy it and lot of germans, the start of the mission is to assemble the team in a house. When I go in this map I was the first guy, I shot three germans and I want to go to kill other germans, but some guys connected on this time and want to be banished me because they say "we must regroup on the house" whereas I was killing germans to mak a good job, and after, we regroup and win this map, it's possible too ! or to be clear, why certain guys want to be boss whereas they are nothing but a beginner shooter ? However, in the map I don't remember the name, we must captured an enigma machine undetected by soldiers on the tirpiz boat, a guy to you're team go up the boat not in the good time and it been detected buy the german and all the mission is dead. But said nothing to him, he insulting nobody he respect you're rules..........No comments. But is you see to the good approach, this guy will take this sort of game like that ? (see the attachments file, the score 301)
* So guys, stop to be a cop, enjoy the game and listen the others guys who are not members of you're team, I learned a lot by watching others play , not looking at his name or how to comply with the rules. I hope this will make you think, and unbannished me and be pacific with the players.
And sorry for my poor english, I'm a good game but not a good English writer, and I don't want to use google translate, it's too easy....
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #2 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Why banned ?
wow, your English is good enough to understand but use some layout next time, almost impossible to read this text, it is just one big block of rants.

Anyway, you don't make the rules on our servers, we do. And yes, we police the rules.
You don't have to like it but if you play on our servers we EXPECT you to follow our rules. The alternative is to play on a different server or start one yourself.
We are NOT sensitive to the argument "only a few players left so I should be able to do what I like". Almost every member in =RpR= would rather play with 5 serious players than 100 anarchists.

I asked you to leave, I explained the rules, I identified myself as an admin, I gave you a warning and still you kept playing. So I banned you. It is only 3 days, I was considering making it a week but I was my usual nice self. I hope you now understand we enforce our rules. Next time simply don't break them.

On a side note: it should not matter if an admin or regular player asks you to follow the rules, just follow our rules if you play on our servers and not only if an admin is present. This is exactly why we play undercover because it shows us what players REALLY are like.

About your name. We decided we take offense to it and simply ask you not to use this name when you play on our servers. Again, you don't have to agree, it's how we want it. We want our servers to be enjoyable for everyone and no one should be offended by another player.

If you have a problem with a rule, another player or an admin decision you come to this forum and give proof in the form of a screenshot or video. We will than decide what to do.

Lastly: read our general rules so there will be no more misunderstanding. If you have any question about them let us know. From this moment we will assume that you know and understand the rules.

P.S., be aware that a next breaking of our rules will result in a longer ban and may eventually lead to a permanent ban.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maki, Femto

7 years 9 months ago #3 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Why banned ?
Subsidarly, de boche, when you Will have time, please explain me why the fact to be à French gives you the right to claim that no one can talk about war better than you. I am also French and i don't have this prétention.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL, Maki, Femto

7 years 9 months ago #4 by Maki
Replied by Maki on topic Why banned ?
If that player plays since 2006, this is the first time I see this name on our servers Rpr, even on RS, I have not seen. He had another nickname before ? Either, he changed it specially for our servers :surprised:
Anyway, the only french players on our servers we will count them on the fingers of the hand , and until now , they are pleasant and polite with us , I think Nik agrees with me.
;)

7 years 9 months ago #5 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Why banned ?
I remember that nick, but I'm not sure that he used other nicks...

-VIS ET HONOR-

7 years 9 months ago #6 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Why banned ?
I personally remember à French player who was very incorrect and was banned from any clan at the time, his Nick was LR-panzermeyer. Perhaps nothing related but just to say it...

• Lukasz birthday is in 9 days (41)