× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Matro`s Ban Discussions

4 years 8 months ago #1 by Sasha
Matro`s Ban Discussions was created by Sasha
Hello comrades.

Do not judge strictly, but decided to discuss with you ban my with Wanger longtime friend - Matro, namely, throwing a grenade through a closed door, as shown by DanJ in his video.

Yes, according to some here Matro is a cheater, but now it is not so important.

Let's just say that I was able to repeat this mistake and throw a grenade through a closed door, this is essentially the same error when bullets can fly through a closed door and injure you (although this is not entirely true).

My Video :

I managed to do this trick with a grenade for a long time already in TLC matches (Hunedoara map on archive door).

Let's go back to the video from DanJ I would like to mention 2 pieces:
1. The game creeps terribly - if this is not a problem with the hardware , then something with the game itself is allowable - hacking.
2. And the second is an insult to other players, primarily Matro himself (although this is not so important again)

DanJ Video:

So can this be considered a violation of the rules of our servers?.

And in the end I'll say that DanJ itself is not so clean. 2 videos where he shows off his cheats.

Thanks for attention)
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, ShayoX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #2 by Xiadz
Replied by Xiadz on topic Matro`s Ban Discussions
Ban stays because he was glitching intentionally and one week is not so long.

Now about DanJ's videos, You should read the description of videos (i dont know if it is true about that no recoil, if its not true and He is using no recoil or other kind of cheats, He should be banned for sure) it seems to Me that video titles are ironic. I don't know if He is cheating because I don't have any experience with cheats. (never used cheats and never "studied" them :P) I know that he was banned already but im not sure if he got unbanned because of apologising or ban was incorrect.

If you are 100% sure that he is cheating you can ban him yourself or open topic about him on reports thread.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, ShayoX

4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #3 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Matro`s Ban Discussions
We never throw nades trough doors on coop. In case the door closed just as he wanted to throw the
nade trough the OPEN door because... it's a game problem... just as doors can't close by themselves!
... then we can unban him now... if he did it and didn't know the nade can pass trough the door, but the
explosion can reach on the other side just like bullets, then again, he totally deserves to be unbanned.

If he did it intentionally the ban stays.

Nothing against Oleg...we used to chat on Skype some time ago. Why nobody can get one proof against
Dan, I don't know.

Situations like this, I would just want admins camping on every corner of the maps and recording
every move because it's a game style that just attracts this kind of people and this kind of play.

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShayoX, Xiadz

4 years 8 months ago #4 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic Matro`s Ban Discussions
From the looks of it, Matro knew exactly what he was doing, look at him running into those closed doors and throwing the nade in there like he KNEW it's gonna be bugged and pass right through those closed doors, then again who the hell throws a nade at closed doors while running into them?
If I was the one who banned him, I wouldn't lift the ban because it really looks like he did it on purpouse, let's not lie to ourselves :tooth:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

4 years 8 months ago #5 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Matro`s Ban Discussions
He was banned several times before. This time, the ban could've been longer,
fortunately for him and others, not many reports coming in.

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maki, ShayoX, Xiadz

4 years 8 months ago #6 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic Matro`s Ban Discussions
In this case, Matro was banned several times for that and other things. After long time and few bans he is still doing this kind of shit, so for me this ban is right. Fortunately he is banned for short duration, look at TT case, for reapiting his mistake again and again he is banned here forver, but his case is a little bit different.

And a little bit of advice about Dan and his cheats. You may never saw true cheats... This video about his cheating is a joke, probably just a clickbait on youtube for more views nothing more. True aimbot looks more different. In title you can see word "wallhack", I can't see compleatly any wallhack on this video, any aimbot and any ESP. For me he is clean.

That's from me. Have a beautiful weekend and more beautiful week! :sarcy:

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Maki, ShayoX, Xiadz

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)