Hello all

6 months 1 week ago #1 by Stalinxtreem
Hello all was created by Stalinxtreem
Hello everyone, I'm thrilled to be a member of this community. I've been a fan of H&D for a long time and used to believe I was the last one still playing.

But let me introduce myself. I go by Niki, or you might know me as Stalinxtreem – a gamertag I chose when I was just 13... I'm passionate about running and renovating my house. Additionally, I'm an somewhat experienced modder who used to dedicate a lot of time to games like Half-life/2, Stalker, and C&C GZH. Interestingly, I never got anythinh working with modding H&D2 back in the day.     
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Juanma66

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 months 1 week ago #2 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Hello all
Welcome back to the H&D2 community, Niki

Personally, I'm very happy to meet you and very happy that you have found us after so many years You can call me Flo or Snow if you like. I'm at your service if you need any assistance with anything community related. I think I'm one of the guys who didn't play the game when very young I only started at 17 years old

Thank you for your introduction to the ladies and gentlemen who are still active these days

"Straight and narrow is the path."

6 months 1 week ago #3 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker
Replied by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker on topic Hello all
hi there,
nice to see a new modder   there are some new tools around since the last years like the Lutsip editor or Stern's TACO that make it much easier to create new maps than in the beginning of HD2 modding when we only had DCED and hex editors which you might think are very mysterious tools if you don't understand 'em. but there are tutorials for everything, so just give it a try.

6 months 1 week ago #4 by Stalinxtreem
Replied by Stalinxtreem on topic Hello all
Yeah, I'm impressed with the tools available now! I'm currently trying to familiarize myself with everything, and diving into what has been created so far.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

• Lukasz birthday is in 1 day (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 8 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 9 days (39)