How to Play Coop multiplayer maps in Single player

7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #25 by Stern

Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker wrote: Is it possible to make German uniforms available like in Alps2 and Africa5?

All selectable equipment and objectives for SinglePlayer missions are set by files "Gamedata00.gdt" and "Gamedata01.gdt" (Gamedata00.gdt is for the HD2 original and Gamedata01.gdt is for the SS expansion, it starts with Brest...).

I see no info about them in HD2wiki.

Flak cant see the lower part of the hill.

Attachment not found

The one who hesitates is lost !
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 5 months ago #26 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic How to Play Coop multiplayer maps in Single player
I've added a page about Gamedata0x.gdt files on HD2 wiki:

Gamedata00.gdt

Maybe you can complete the page, some values are still unknown.

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

7 years 5 months ago #27 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker
Replied by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker on topic How to Play Coop multiplayer maps in Single player
Made a new gamedata file with axis uniforms/items and civilian clothes selectable in the Sicily2 Delivery2 SP conversion. One enemy script was fixed, of tank crew member that leaves Tiger tank of reinforcement when player is near.
It’s a first version; maybe things could be added to items, like clummy and dynamite. Don’t know how to add items, just replaced some existing ones.
Latest civilian uniform mods should be installed I guess.

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

7 years 5 months ago #28 by Stern
I dont have anything to add about gamedta file to wiki, its the same what i know.

I was not able to add or delete objectives, i changed all block sizes but it still didnt work, it must be something else to change to make it work...

Version 2 click here

The one who hesitates is lost !

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)