Message to Rs_Emy / use of modified characters

7 years 5 months ago #55 by NL
We decided that using special characters on our public servers is forbidden, only standard game characters are allowed.
Using "modified presets" may result in a ban.

OUR RULES

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, Maki, Goblin
The topic has been locked.
7 years 5 months ago #56 by Rs_Emy
years that are always the best ones are accused of cheater, depoe new life ronin outlow, tav, aaron, and many others. I have shown that with photos that do not use cheats, goblin understood, the rest are CHIACCHIERE,
CHITER, you say you hate cheaters, we have one thing in common, never used cheats, never, why can answer goblins, my aims, we've been together a whole night, to show you how to learn to shoot

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE REASON FOR THAT LATER IN YOUR SERVER AND I BANNI insult me? DO NOT STAY WELL WITH HEAD BUT REALLY AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
7 years 5 months ago #57 by NL
Emy, =RpR= never accused you of cheating. The existence of modified presets and "hacked" and playable NPC characters was brought to our attention and although it is not clear to us these characters give a major advantage to a player we thought it would be easiest to not allow them, to avoid discussions like the one we have here. This way everyone can be sure of a level playing field because all have access to the same characters. It is the most simple and fair way.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Goblin
7 years 5 months ago #58 by Rs_Emy
hello NL, in fact I answer GOBLIN and CHITER
7 years 5 months ago #59 by josua
I do not like cheaters
7 years 5 months ago #60 by josua
Emy playing well emy not cheater,Emy is OK