Message to Rs_Emy / use of modified characters

7 years 6 months ago #7 by Rs_Emy
have been banned, for the second time, in HD servers, he said that I am a noob, all right, I said that's not the reason why NL opened the topic to me entitled, and that he does not he knows how to lose, and even take a joke. And because HD, reads the posts RpR forum, I take this occasion to repeat here that I have never, and I repeat NEVER, used glich or CHEAT, HOW HE THINKS

P.S. I never offended
The topic has been locked.
7 years 6 months ago #8 by NL
I don't see you as banned...are you sure this is on =RpR= servers?

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Emy
7 years 6 months ago #9 by Rs_Emy
She not in Rp server, but in its server, recounted what happened
7 years 6 months ago #10 by Goblin
For a long time I have some doubts about the rightness and purity of some players.
That's why I open this question here in the forum. Very often I see them reloading bazooka without a backpack on back. So ... my question is to all those who have long played this game (version 1.12). Is it possible to reload a bazooka without having a backpack? Or maybe there is some new feature ,i dont know about...
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #11 by NL
Hmm, there are some characters in the online game that in the campaign are NPC's, like Salter and Ken Willis. I don't remember how you get them in the online game but are some presets you can find here and there and some have quite favorable statistics like low recoil and high stamina or strength. Maybe one of them is actually able to have bazooka ammo without a backpack, I don't know. I would like to know the characters name so we can check.

I forgot about this when we spoke about the issue Goblin.

We once had a (private) conversation in the clan whether we considered using these characters as cheating and the consensus was "no".
For members: this discussion.

A thing I said in that conversation:

BUT the real issue is about balance within a character choice. Normally a character has some advantages in one aspect and disadvantages in another. This is why I usually play with larry Smith because he seems the most balanced in all aspects. Having taken a closer look at the standard characters I think the "hacked profiles" don't really offer that much advantage over all. Yes 850 is a very high health but he is lousy at shooting. Ken Willis has great shooting but low health compared to most other standard game characters. So I think I change my opinion from "this is cheating" to "I think we should not care too much".

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Goblin
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #12 by Rs_Emy
hi all,
goblin you accuse me of being a cheat, it never was. ... NL, you who have been part of my clan should know me, and ask me as we talked about in the past
  • 43 birthday is today (57)