4.TS 3, Discord
5.Yes
6.Yes
7.TS 3, Discord
8.Yes
9. Rare these days
10.Monthly
11.Private,Public
12.Maybe I can try but cant promise (lack of time)
13.Yes
14.Maybe (lack of time)
15.De lisle CC
16.Alps Forest Fight, Africa Oasis (with 115 enemies in it), Burgundy 2 (or Farmste...)
17.Not a fan of glitching.
18.Black.
19.Alredy In
20.Not good in admnistrating , and server things (lack of time).

Thanks a lot lads , hace a safe trip !
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, josua, WANGER

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 5 months ago #14 by Jiripotucek
Replied by Jiripotucek on topic H&D2 Community Survey
Hello fellows :)

1. How many years ago have you started playing H&D2 online?
About 8 years ago

2. How often do you play H&D2?
Occasionally

3. What game style(s) do you prefer the most?
Coop, Objectives

4. What kind of communication platform are you using the most?
Forum, Shoutbox

5. Do you prefer joining a voice communication channel when you play with your friends?
Occasionally

6. Would you be interested in joining (private) events that require voice communication? (microphone `On` NOT required for everyone)
Yes

7. Which one of these voice communication channels do you prefer for the future public/ private events?
Any

8. Have you played any organized H&D2 games that require team collaboration? (Occ, Obj, Coop e.g. classics like TLC , Coop Marathon )
Yes

9. How often have you joined any organized event/ team play?
Once

10. How often would you like to join organized events based on your style of choice?
Monthly

11. Which kinds of events would you be interested in joining to play with your friends?
Private, Challenge

12. Would you like to help us with the organization of your preferred type events?
Yes, when time permits

13. Would you like us to contact you personally, asking for an opinion or reminding you about an upcoming event?
Absolutely

14. Would you be interested in playing other classic, very similar games to H&D2?
Maybe

15. What is your favorite weapon in H&D2?
MAS-36, M1 Garand, Thompson, Fairbairn-Sykess 8)

16. What are your top 3 favorite missions in H&D2, H&D2 Sabre Squadron and other custom missions?
Operation Heat, Challenger, Final Show-Down

17. What is the bug/glitch that you find most funny in H&D2?
:D

18. What is your favorite color?
Gray

19. We started as a small family, little H&D2 community, in 2007. Our family has continued to grow, bringing together the best of you. Would you like to join =RpR=?
Yes

20. In which one(s) of the following offices would you like to participate?
[Communications] [Engineering]

"Věrný zůstanu" - "I shall stay loyal"
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, josua, WANGER

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #15 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic H&D2 Community Survey
Well, here we go :mm1:

I started playing H&D2 online in 2010. At the time it was at GS where i met Snow, Damni, Morty, and -B-K- who proposed me to be a GS member. After a time i leaved GS ant went to =RpR=.

Let's say at least once a week, it depends.

Coop.

=RpR= forum.

5. Do you prefer joining a voice communication channel when you play with your friends?
Yep, when i've a working mike it's fine.

6. Would you be interested in joining (private) events that require voice communication? (microphone `On` NOT required for everyone)
Yep, see above.

7. Which one of these voice communication channels do you prefer for the future public/ private events?
Teamspeak.

8. Have you played any organized H&D2 games that require team collaboration? (Occ, Obj, Coop e.g. classics like TLC , Coop Marathon )
Yep.

Multiple times.

10. How often would you like to join organized events based on your style of choice?
Monthly.

11. Which kinds of events would you be interested in joining to play with your friends?
Private.

12. Would you like to help us with the organization of your preferred type events?
Yes, when time permits.

13. Would you like us to contact you personally, asking for an opinion or reminding you about an upcoming event?
Yep.

14. Would you be interested in playing other classic, very similar games to H&D2?
Well, we'll see...

My brain. Next one is my Enfield optic.

16. What are your top 3 favorite missions in H&D2, H&D2 Sabre Squadron and other custom missions?
Arf! A Top 3... Well, let's say Sicily1 for the diversity of combats, Zdenda's Africa5 Art of Sand for the still playable difficulty and Brest for the atmosphere.

I don't exploit glitch, at least not on purpose, but i like a dead german soldier still talking in Alps 1 at the entrance of the second small canyon.

Blue.

19. We started as a small family, little H&D2 community, in 2007. Our family has continued to grow, bringing together the best of you. Would you like to join =RpR=?
I'm already a member.

I don't have considered it yet, i was too busy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Rs_Funzo, Maki, WANGER

3 years 4 months ago #16 by Jandak
Replied by Jandak on topic H&D2 Community Survey

Weekends

All, now mainly coop with friends

Skype or TS

Yes

Yes

Teamspeak

Yes, mainly OBJ for PRO clan in CW

Once times

[Weekly] [Monthly] [Always] [Never]

Private with friends

No

No

No

everything that kill enemy :)

ARCTIC 1, ALPY castle, CZECH all maps so AFRICA too

as used to be a clan leader of one of the largest clan in the Czech Republic, I dont support any glitch.

Black

I'm already engaged with PRO clan and I will stay as your friend :)

wanted to borrow/rent a private server and TS room to play coop with friends 1-2 a week
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, josua, Maki

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #17 by Matheus
Replied by Matheus on topic H&D2 Community Survey
since 2017 solo, i found out how to play multiplayer in 2018

[Every day]

[Coop] [Objectives]

[Our Forum] [Discord]

[No]

[Yes]

[Discord]

[Yes]

[Once]
f
[Always]

[All]

[Yes]

[Yes]

[Yes]

BAR, the full auto carbine

Burma2, Czech4

This oneThis one

Black (wtf it has to do with H&D2 lol)

[Yes]

[None] i dont know if i could be userful

"Cobras fumantes eterna é a sua vitória"
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, josua

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #18 by culticaxe
Replied by culticaxe on topic H&D2 Community Survey
not sure, couple of years after the release of H&D2SS

[Occasionally]

[Coop]

[Our Forum] [Discord] [Teamspeak 3]

[Yes]

[Yes]

[Any]

[Yes]

[Multiple times]

[Always]

[Public] [Private]

[Yes]

[Yes]

[Yes]

Thompson, BAR, M1 Carbine, Springfield (scoped), MP44, MP40

Alps2, Brest, all Burgundy ones, Czech6 Defence

animation bugs with weapon holding

blue

I would like to stay as a friend :D

[Engineering]
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Maki, p.jakub88

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)