Brest Coop map

11 years 2 months ago #1 by Blackburn
Brest Coop map was created by Blackburn
Has Anyone ever thought about re editing the Brest map so you start in the Sub pen, Underwater in your diving gear and having to place bombs etc on the subs do a few more objectives like place explosives on the AA guns etc and to complet the map you have to make it out of the base towards where you actually start meeting up with resistance fighters.

And also I think the AI need toning down them seem to spot you to easy and have like aimbot on maybe that needs re editing to

Anyway Thanks

James B,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #2 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Brest Coop map
Zdenda said he's going to make a new Brest mod. I have ideas of myself, but I have to focus
on something else right now. If you have time you can start modding yourself. We have the tools
needed in the Downloads section and there's also lots of information on H&D2 related websites.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

11 years 2 months ago #3 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic Brest Coop map
Zdenda is working on a Brest map like where you start as a POW, and a bot commando unit comes to save you from the "prison" and in Brest there is no prison but anyway... and then you go get a weapon, kill enemies and complete the map. This was my idea.. now let's see what Zdenda is doing :p

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #4 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Brest Coop map
My idea was to have random enemies on the map so you never have the same enemies or patrols in the same
place. Additional objectives would be to destroy all 4 88 flaks, fuel tanks, engine room then find
one officer that spawns randomly. Leave Brest with one of the subs - destroy the rest. Additionally destroy
both radio stations to prevent enemy reinforcements that come with a tank. No AA's and all that crap.

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hellcat

11 years 2 months ago #5 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic Brest Coop map
That sounds great

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese

11 years 2 months ago #6 by Blackburn
Replied by Blackburn on topic Brest Coop map
This map kinda reminds me of the commandos 2 map Night of the Wolves i think its called I just think that starting in the sub-pens with your diving gear would look perfect I think a ladder maybe needed somewhere to be able to climb out of the water.

• Lukasz birthday is in 6 days (41)