Brest Coop map

9 years 5 months ago #13 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic Brest Coop map
Final release ? I edited the original co_brest.... I managed to remove the big gate but the invisible door remained, but its not a problem anymore.

The one who hesitates is lost !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #14 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker
Replied by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker on topic Brest Coop map
on the Brest map the transport pallets are anachronistic: they did not exist ;) at that time. Only the US Army was already experimenting with precursors of today's known patterns to simplify the immense logistical tasks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #15 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Brest Coop map
Little details, maybe, but it's interesting to point them and to talk about.

It's something similar with the U-boot we see on Brest map, the one with the sawfish. This U-boot was the U-96, commander Heinrich Lehmann-Willenbrock.

At this time, the U-96 belonged to the German 7th flotilla, which was based in Saint-Nazaire and not in Brest... Also, this U-96 had spend time in the Lorient-Keroman base for repairs, because the Lorient base was fully equiped for that, but, according to the Wikipedia topic , we don't see any trace of this U-96 in Brest... :undecided:

EDIT : Typing error, it was the 7th flotilla, not the 9th, still according to Wikipedia. :mm1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker

9 years 4 months ago #16 by Zdenda
Replied by Zdenda on topic Brest Coop map
Hey there,

so I got an idea of making the mod finally.. should be called Brest(Stealthblow)... but I need just a little help from someone who understands Revenged 2 editor to make things a bit faster :-).

Does anyone know anyone who could help me to set up the minimap in the editor, so I can create spawns and add objects more easily?

Thanks alot :-)

=°«{27th Armoured Tiger Ðivision}»°=

9 years 4 months ago #17 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Brest Coop map
Hey mat ;)

Can't serve with a z-depth map but i've attached a working map.4ds. (from Normday2B occ)
Revenged can't handle map.4ds files with additional objects stored inside.. So you always have to start with a basic map and then update the coordinates from the original one.
Also added the original Brest bmp, 2e_lrmap.bmp,m if you want to make some changes directly on map.
Last but most important, the project file with the right coordinates, they are not set exactly but at least you can see which soldiers is located where.

Hope you get it done,
if not let me know

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Zdenda

9 years 4 months ago #18 by Zdenda
Replied by Zdenda on topic Brest Coop map
Thanks, that will sure help :-). In case you knew someone who would be able to make the z-depth, please let me know. I would like to make completely new spawns and be able to move them on the map. I want to make the map a stealth-play map, with random spawning guards at start, random startpoints and random objectives. It´s a pretty large map, so I believe it´s possible :-).

Will post here the results after trying this out.

=°«{27th Armoured Tiger Ðivision}»°=
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juanma66, NL

• Lukasz birthday is in 5 days (41)