Random Play Mission Requests

9 years 2 months ago #61 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Random Play Mission Requests
@NL now that's not because of the new scripts. Are you sure you have not installed any strange occ map with lots of model files in it? ;)

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #62 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Random Play Mission Requests
@bytm yeah I'm pretty sure. I did a clean install yesterday and have not installed any occ map. All I installed was cmp 1.4, and your map. BTW yesterday before the script change I was able to sticky tanks and they looked normal and I changed nothing in between those sessions. Was I supposed maybe to download your map again because I changed nothing since I assumed the only changes were on the server side?

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

9 years 2 months ago #63 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Random Play Mission Requests
You mean CMP v1.5?
Let's wait if others have the same problem. Yes changes are only server-side.

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

9 years 2 months ago #64 by NL
No 1.4 because 1.5 changes some characters (ask Snow :) )
But...I just started the map up again and this time the tanks were fine. Reminds me of yesterday when I first started the map and had the strange random tank sound and Sygurd wouldn't follow / lead. It seems, for me at least, sometimes the map doesn't load completely right., but I would expect a crash in that case.

9 years 2 months ago #65 by NL
Okay I had a completely successful mission last time I played. But in the mission before the last some strange things were still happening. (I completely restarted the game before playing)

-tanks were normal
-when blowing up the trucks and car in the complex with each vehicle I got the message "you hit enemy to body" when there were no enemies around or visible in the trucks/car.
-some soldiers are still not alerted
-I discovered the entrance to the complex and had a success message but a little later I turned to incomplete again and I could not "gather the team" at the entrance.

Suggestion: if I decide to go through the swamp and leave Sygurd for later he will die if you wait too long to contact him. Is it possible to get this mechanic out so you always have a choice when to contact Sygurd?

How about taking the fog out?
Would it be possible to increase the amount of snow falling so its more like a blizzard and thus reduce visibility? If you mix in a wind sound it could be like a snowstorm.

9 years 2 months ago #66 by NL
Lol and next game (without restart) I have issue with tanks again, no sticky and strange rendering:

Also same issue with the 3 soldiers getting hit when I explode a vehicle:

• Lukasz birthday is today (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 7 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 8 days (39)