Suggestions for mod hd2

9 years 3 months ago #7 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Suggestions for mod hd2
Yeah I know your maps Richie (you know I'm DFENZ right?). And I understand they were a lot of work and maybe only a proof of concept. They were just too much "fantasy" for my taste. Strange vehicles and weird textures / colors. I hope some talented team could be formed of modders with the skills and motivation to create more unique stuff for HD2. It would surely help to keep the game alive even longer.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #8 by ProSabre
Replied by ProSabre on topic Suggestions for mod hd2
O sorry mate didn't notice Dfenz.

I understand mate, Its all past time now and yes it was just mod fun at the time.

I was learning to mod and with my skills now and the time i had away, more unique stuff for HD2, definitely this time mate.

My map company of hero's, it was a better map being my last map i made, Maybe at the end you see i did try for more realistic.

So, count your socks lol I not make unrealistic this time. I find what over people want and see were go from that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

9 years 3 months ago #9 by Kot Matro$$kin
Replied by Kot Matro$$kin on topic Suggestions for mod hd2
Guys,I suggest to create global mod of hd2 by new Unity engine.Because its more possible than use old LS3D.And we can create developer team for upgrade HD2 in 1-2 years
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Max., jacobston, Kure

• Lukasz birthday is in 6 days (41)