Downloader v1,1. Hd2 Server Host Adaption. v1.4

7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 1 month ago #1 by ProSabre
Howdy..

I have 2 applications, Downloader v1,1 - Hd2 Server Host Adaption. v1.4

Downloader v1,1 - is a downloader for mods for hidden and dangerous2 & ss. made in visual basic, html, hta, cmd.
load exe file anywhere and browsers the lists, double tap selected mod and it will download it ..

The application uses your default web browser.

The life of this application and future releases depends of the amount of new mods I can add in..

Hd2 Server Host Adaption. v1.4 - made in cmd, is very oldskool programming,,, but still use full..
This application is for replacing host files for windows version, even windows 10, It also contains a guide for disable ipv6 and ip helper,
as well as tcp,ip performance tune up and patch dns files.. the application lets you read firewall info and networking info and load also useful networking tools ' utility's.. selection of a number, will apply required tweak automatically and out put info to a logger for reading.. this new version > also includes internet repair, optimizer, and game booster/performance - tune up. tweaks are apply automatic with out a system reboot.

http://dangerous2mod.weebly.com
############################################################
Hd2 Server host adaption v1.4 x32bit & 64bit !!!!!! Like old gamespy sever list but new replacement !!!!!!
############################################################
when you tap exe, it unloads the host files, and read me.
hosts / lmhosts.sam = is for windows 10.

New revamped version. newer code,newer layouts, new tweaks, new auto patch host files improved.
with backup of existing host files. more improvements inside the application..

let me know your input on this application. thanks.

##############################################
Goto hd2 game and (Press) Refresh list button.
##############################################

I wish you all the best with my applications and may they help you towards a useful way of enjoying you game - Hidden and dangerous..

This message has attachments files.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Feldmarshal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #2 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic Downloader v1,1. Hd2 Server Host Adaption. v1.2
Thank you :love:

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself

7 years 1 month ago #3 by ProSabre
thank you also feidmarshal :)

Hi nl and snowman ect, hope you doing well chucks..
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

7 years 1 month ago #4 by Stern
Make sure to add latest versions of missions to download, i mean the ones from cmp1.8.

Can you make program that kicks player from server when some game files are changed?

This must have server-client communication ability (TCP or UDP socket connection) and a file integrity comparison system and kick system, it involves memory read from HD2 server console (its the hardest part).
Files can be checked with something like MD5 or SHA-256 chechsum, it takes checksums of needed files from client computer (from HD2 install directory) and compares it with the checksums from server side program (not on client side, its easy to hack).
It sends the comparison data to server side (maybe just a boolean or 1/0 or maybe longer package) and when its OK then player will be connected, when checksums doesnt match, then player will be kicked.
I guess it should have separate exe file to connect to server and it must compare files before and after the game has started.

Huge work and probably not worth the time...:)

The one who hesitates is lost !

7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #5 by ProSabre
new version .
This attachment is hidden for guests.

This message has an attachment file.

7 years 1 month ago #6 by Stern
Its good that your program doesnt need any additional drivers or software like dotNet (it can be pain in the butt).

Have you worked with dynamic link library and multithreads ?

The one who hesitates is lost !

• 43 birthday is today (57)