Downloader v1,1. Hd2 Server Host Adaption. v1.4

7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #7 by ProSabre
Not of yet stern, i have looked into it. i can not work it out and i self teach myself things. heaps i don't even know about yet or were to begin..

only been teaching myself for about 8 months. i have made a networking program, ill upload it for ones that want give it a wirl.

This is my 8 months of solid work... you going to need to know about networking to work lot this out and what it does, i have not a read up.

it may help towards improving internet.

toolbox pro 1.8
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqIrrBkk5d2Fl3Baoq2411ZnyCs8

1 0f 4 is raver big program

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #8 by ProSabre
Hd2 Server Host Adaption. v1.4

Attachment Hd2ServerHostAdaption.fixes1.4.zip not found

Little fix and improvements..

i been asked what does this do.

well its application to replace host files, which we know setup the game server for hd2.
It also disable down ipv6 and ip protocol in window 7,8,10 with these enabled you have no chance of setting
up a server manager because hd2 runs on ipv4.

I made part for tcp tuning in the system which is requirements from a well know SpeedGuide.net :: TCP Optimizer.
as well i made a gamebooster , which tunes you system with some registry keys.

some tweaking of the system, to just give a performance hit on the pc, for the game to run bit nicely.. And internet should slightly run smoother,
but all systems can increase or decrease in performance, depending on how your hardware is.....

This application also lets you run side applications on page 2 which are often hidden away in windows.
also you can view firewall logs and do bit of networking. that's what it does.

it don't make order for free pizza sorry. :(

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #9 by Stern
You have a little bug on your webpage. There are 32 and 64 bit versions, but 32 bit version is actually 64bit:
http://dangerous2mod.weebly.com/uploads/6/4/6/3/64630763/hd2_downloader_version_1.3_.zip

Also why this kind of small program needs 64bit version ?

The one who hesitates is lost !

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)